• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for any of my dreamies - please let me know if you have one of them!

Bluebear
Cheri
Flurry
Kody
Skye

Lf: Beau and Rossi muffy

I Have Mint the squirrels in my camp site 100 tbt for her message me if u are intrested

Last edited:
Chief is in boxes. Only gonna be on for a few hours! 200 BTB or 15 mil IGB. PM if interested

Sold Chief!

Last edited:
Looking for Diana! Can pay tbt or igb.

I have three cycling towns so I also have lots of villagers to trade ^^;;

I Am Looking For Diana or Pretty Much Any Deer Cat or Wolf Villager Im Willing To agive Rare Breed Flowers Like Blue Roses and Purple Pansie Thank U If U Get These For Me :)

I'm looking for cat villagers again! Specifically this time: Katt, Kiki, Punchy, Purrl, or Felicity! :D

I would like to get Purrl first though because I'm missing a snooty in my town, so if anybody has her moving please let me know! I really appreciate it! :)

Looking for Wendy! I'm selling Molly and need Wendy ASAP so I don't get a random move in when Molly leaves.

I have Teddy moving from my town on the 26th of March. PM me if you are interested in getting this cutie in your village!

Edit: Sorry, he changed his mind. Ugh, silly ol' bear. Next time, maybe!

Last edited:
Still looking for Gaston or Elvis! I don't care if they're original, I just want one of those lovely grumps! I can offer in-game bells in exchange! Please PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back