• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I'm looking for Elvis or Gaston (but not both)! One of those two will complete my dreamies list, so I'm willing to pay IGB for one of them (I'll pay up to 1mil or so, if that seems fair!)

I currently have Frank in boxes, so I'm hoping to find Elvis or Gaston soon to avoid any of my friend's void villagers sneaking in and taking up my 10th spot ;n;

Edit: Currently holding claim for Gaston out of someone's cycling village, so I no longer need him or Elvis! c:

Last edited:
I'm looking for Teddy, Chow, Maple, Blue Bear, Flurry, Carmen, Poppy, Felicity, and Alice.
PM with what you're looking for, please! Thanks~ ★★

looking for marshal

i will LITERALLY pay as many bells as you want

EDIT. I HAVE FOUND MARSHAL! I can't believe how many people have messaged me about him, thank you!!!

Last edited:
Looking for Papi, Flora, any of the cranky wolves (Chief, Fang, Lobo, Wolfgang, or either cranky tiger (Rowan, Rolf). I can either pay IGB or BTB!

Looking for: Tia and/or Clay!
Can trade for Coton, Teddy or Gabi. But can't offer much in the way of bells unfortunately!

Looking for hamsters! I'l have a free space in my town very soon!
(I can only offer art or fortune cookie items, I have nothing of value :c )

Looking for Roald the penguin! I can offer igb, tbt, or you can show me a wishlist, just contact me! :)

Searching again for Wolfgang. I have a villager moving out and I'm waiting for my friend to pick them up, so a day tops would be appreciated if you have Wolfgang.

Plz Help Me

I would love to have Annka as my snooty, Kid cat or Mott as my Jocks, Beau, or Bob as my Lazy, and Klye or marshal as the smug i would love to have them for free but if not ill trade one of my villagers [Ed, Graham, Timbra, and Francine] i want gone or some bell thx and have a nice day!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i Have Graham if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back