• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really really really really REALLY love it if someone had Zucker! It doesn't matter about his originality.
I'd be able to pay large amounts of TBT or IGB. Thank you <3333

I'm looking for either Eugene or Molly (more Molly) please PM me if you have any of them. Also, I have ten villagers, on Feb. 26 one of my animals is packing his boxes, so if you can give me Molly or Eugene anytime after that it would be good. (Preferably original)

still looking for gayle . Do people really read this when they have a villager?

Last edited:
still looking for gayle . Do people really read this when they have a villager?

Yeah, lots of people do. I've gotten a bunch of villagers from posting here, just depends on who you're looking for and how popular they are. Not very many people have Gayle, that's probably why you haven't gotten any responses. Just have to keep on looking.

Hi everbody, I'm looking for a couple villagers:l
Pashmina the Uchi Goat
Chevre the Normal Goat
Molly the Normal Cat
Elvis the Cranky Lion
Zell the Smug Deer

Private message me if you're offering any of them :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Cherry the Uchi Dog is in boxes right now, my cycle thread link is in my signature. I will void her tomorrow night. Feel free to comment on my cycle thread, vm, or pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back