• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Rolf, Muffy, Flurry and Sprinkle!!
Offering a hefty amount of igb for them all!
I can also offer DLC or furniture sets~

Now looking for Ankha, Lucky, Freya, Felicity, or Kidd.

Happy to pay 300+ TBT for Ankha or Lucky, 200+ for Freya, and 100+ for Felicity and Kidd. :)

Anyone looking for an original filbert, I had an offer on him not sure where that stands anymore but looks like he is going to need moved quicker than expected. Also whoever posted on Sprinkle I do have her but she is not quite ready yet if still looking when is will let you know am looking for my dreams may need a min to quickly move on some, have a spot open for and am making space.
Filbert should be 100 unless he changed his shirt without me noticing but need to move him out of sheep town and also so can relocate my Roscoe as he is 10 in sheep town. PM if looking now on him, or will just turn him down for now until I have a taker or he is last in sheep town needing moved.

Looking for Marina, Filbert and Apple! Will pay lots of bells =D please pm me I've been dying to see them again

Last edited:
i've been looking for shep for over a year now so if anyone has him please let me know :blush:

Looking for Muffy, Genji and Octavian! Offering TBT, Kiki or Lobo.

I'm also selling Kiki and Lobo if anyone is interested!

Trading Zucker!!! Only looking for Kabuki, but if you're interested please message me! He's 95% original besides his shirt !

I will take bell offers if nobody has Kabuki c:

*edit* my signature is reaaaally outdated

Last edited:
Still looking for Soleil & Jacques~

Have a spot open and can trade Cube & Timbra!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back