• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADOPTED/NO LONGER LOOKING
Still searching for my baby boy, Zucker :)

Last edited:
Currently looking for one of the following, bolded takes preference.

Bam, Fauna, Kyle, Merengue.
Tex, Yuka, Cookie, Tipper, Ken, Bree, Del.

Looking for my babe Pashmina~ I lost her while cycling by accident so I started a new town just for her! Please help me get my girl back! ^^" I don't have much to offer so I can give you TBT bells, thanks!

Looking for Blaire! I swear no one has her.
I know she's teir five but I'll pay tbt or igb for her

ADOPTED! That was quick, lol. Thanks @Mitsy97!! Looking for Pekoe for Big Bear Village! Eight bears down, only two to go!!

Last edited:
Looking for any deer except Fuchsia! Also looking for Lionel and Molly - if anyone has any, please let me know!

Last edited:
I know this is high demand, but currently looking for Julian or Marshal, as they are the only smug villagers I really like.
It would be very appreciated~ xxx Willing to pay IGB or TBT asap
xx cleo

Looking for Kyle! I can trade Bam, Julian, Lolly, or Shep! I can also offer a ton of IGB, items, plus what little tbt I have! :)

I'm looking for Fauna, Beau, Rosie, Phoebe, Fang and Stitches! I've recently restarted and I'm new here so I can't pay much! But I'm happy to pay, If I can afford it! :)

looking for the dreamies in my sig, alongside pompom!! pompom, gigi, and beardo are top priority for me and i'll be willing to pay igb or tbt for them !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back