• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the look out for my baby, Zucker. I really, really miss him and would love to have him back :)

I'm looking for a uchi...most likely Shari again. I think she's out of my villager cycle since Molly was.

Looking for Nana or Lily c:

can offer tbt, igb, unorderables, current (non dreamie) vilagers, or hybrids! ty!

Last edited:
Searching for my long lost Zucker... I miss my little takoyaki ball of sweetness.

Looking for WOLFGANG. My last dream villager as I've decided I don't really need a peppy, I love this guy.
I will give 100tbt, maybe more if needed as he is my last guy I need! Please PM me!

Looking for Papi. Please VM me if you have him, as my PM's are currently full! I'm offering tbt for him, Thank you in advance ~

Last edited:
Looking for Zell, Blaire, and Teddy

I have Chrissy who is leaving soon. Will trade or accept tbt

Taking any unwanted villager who would otherwise be voided! Trying to cycle through so anyone is appreciated.

Looking for Cheif, Pheobe, Lolly, Whitney and Marshal. :D
Will trade Merangue for any of them except Pheobe. :)

Last edited:
DESPERATELY looking for Papi!

Willing to trade/pay whatever he's worth or you need.

Peaches needs a pony friend. ^_^

I'll also have Diedre in boxes in 5 game days. (I'm behind lol it's only Jan 23 in my game and she is moving on the 28th.) I have no issues with TT to move her out to get Papi.

I'm looking for Fauna, Beau, Rosie, Phoebe, Fang and Stitches! I've recently restarted and I'm new here so I can't pay much! But I'm happy to pay, If I can afford it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back