• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for everyone in my signature who isn't obtained. Sadly, I have very little TBT to offer, so... Is anyone willing to engage in philanthropy?

Whitney{wolf}! ~ c:

Can pay with TBT or IGB. I also have some DLC items, golden tools, and hybrids.

All villagers in my town are up for trade, besides Marshal, Freya, or Ankha. Here are the remaining villagers that are up for trade:

Pango{anteater}||Bettina{mouse}||Pudge{bear}||Olaf{anteater}||Agnes{pig}

I also have shiny pokemon, art and other stuff. Here are examples of my art. ~Just PM me if interested! c:

Looking for Whitney{wolf}! ~ c:

Can pay with TBT or IGB. I also have some DLC items, golden tools, and hybrids.

All villagers in my town are up for trade, besides Marshal, Freya, or Ankha. Here are the remaining villagers that are up for trade:

Pango{anteater}||Bettina{mouse}||Pudge{bear}||Olaf{anteater}||Agnes{pig}

I also have shiny pokemon, art and other stuff. Here are examples of my art. ~Just PM me if interested! c:

Last edited:
I've been busy for a week with tests and I come back to see my lovely Pekoe is in boxes D: It's too late and I'm devastated! She was my ultimate dreamy!!

PLEASE someone sell me Pekoe! I don't care if she's original or not please ;; I need her back </3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back