• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently working on getting an open slot~ I'm planning on island hopping BUT I thought I'd post here on the off-chance someone has an ungifted/lightly gifted Bonbon available! I NEVER see her on this forum, but I've been wanting her for awhile so I thought I'd ask.

Offering 150 TBT for an original(ungifted?) Megan!
I can have a spot open today and tomorrow.

nana is in boxes if anyone is looking for her !! shes ungifted :)

also i am still looking for scoot, im offering igb or nmt

lookin for kabuki! nevermind found someone i like more via island hopping lol

Last edited:
Looking for any decent sisterly villager (such as Mira, Cherry or Phoebe, but if you have a different one, let me know and I'll consider it.)

Edit: Never mind. I got Pashmina while island-hopping. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Looking for: Chrissy, Judy, Pekoe, Merry or Sprinkle. Those are my 5 remaining dreamies, if anyone has any of them leaving today please PLEASE let me know what you want and I’ll try my hardest to get them for you in return for one of those villagers 🙏🏼

Last edited:
Today I have an empty plot and I’m looking for ungifted Cherry or Agnes. I’m currently island hopping, so I’ll update this if I find one of them.
nvm got bored of island hopping and invited Fuchsia

Last edited:
Posting again on the off-chance anyone has Bonbon! I've got an open space RN and would be willing to pay very well in TBT, just lemme know ☺

I currently have an empty plot and I'm looking for Vivian! <3

I have NMT's and IGB to offer or I can trade Phoebe, Margie, Erik or Coco.

Looking for Dobie <3 or Marshal
Preferably Dobie, I need a forever cranky on my island and he would be perfect~ ^^
I have an empty plot ready to go so please let me know if anyone has one of these besties

Last edited:
Looking for: Chrissy, Judy, Pekoe, Merry or Sprinkle. Those are my 5 remaining dreamies, if anyone has any of them leaving today please PLEASE let me know what you want and I’ll try my hardest to get them for you in return for one of those villagers 🙏🏼

Chrissy is moving out today if you want her! (she is gifted though!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back