• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love alot of the villagers, but my favourites who I would like in my town most are:

Wolfgang
Ruby
Lily
Beau
Ed
Judy
Marina
Octavian
Cherry
Scoot
Rudy

Looking for Bones. Currently 90 tickets into a hunt for him! Can offer nmt, gold, bells, cherry blossom petals... whichever you want

Looking for ungifted Blaire and Plucky. Not very sought after villagers but would love to have them on my island :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I am back again and this time I am looking for ungifted/original Coco!

I have the following amiibos that I can scan:
• Ankha
• Marshal
• Merengue
• Sprinkle
• Stitches
• Ruby
• Francine
• Rosie
• Roald
• Marina
• Diana
• Phoebe

Can also pay in NMTs or IGB. 🥰

Do you still need a Coco? I have her in boxes tomorrow! Would happily take NMT or IGB 😊

This is a sad story about death so if that triggers you dont read!!!!

Have you ever felt like random villagers who show up weather it be in the campsite, on a plot, or at a mystery island tour.. is kindve like destiny for you??.. i erie feel this way often
Kyle showed up in my campsite about a month ago... and i immediately thought of my friend kyle.. and i knew it was destiny!! Yet for some reason i just ignored him..:( and i really regret it...
You see in real life my friend kyle was so meaningful to me we had camped out at woodstock reunion together and we really loved eachother!!! My friend was an artist though so i thought oh the villager kyles house was too bland.. i thought oh hes more like chiefs house for sure but my friend kyles nickname was rokkstarr and he wouldve loved to play guitar and be a rockstar although he mainly focused on amazing artwork! He lived a "rockstar lifestyle" and i see now the wolf kyles theme is rock n roll... and hes kinda a rockstar too!.. so the villager kyle is more like my friend i mean come on his names kyle and hes about rock n roll.. and now i know about how i could gift him the graffiti piano and other things and make his house perfect for my friend kyle!!
Anyways.. my friend was only 32 and recently mysteriously died a week or so ago...
he was on the job doing a BLM mural inside for this business that helps children and there was a noise complaint so the cops came and somehow the old glass display case for the business broke and so i geuss the glass killed my friend on scene with police presence.. the police say he threw himself through a window but many dont believe the story so it is being further investigated.
i wish i wouldve been more on my instincts and hit him up when i saw kyle in my campsite.. i also had other signs as well.. im really sad and dissapointed in myself..
So i just was hoping maybe someone with kyle might see this and maybe i could adopt him from you? That would be really awesome...

Last edited:
Wow thanks to a sparkling princess i got kyle and it felt even more than destiny this time so im so happy that was great♡♡♡♡ what kyle said was so meant to be.. love him and hes staying

Last edited:
hey guys, i know this isn’t something that could be a big trade but i need some help i want these villagers

but i do not have many nook miles, so if you could donate a ticket or tell me if you have one of them in boxes that would be fantastic!! i’m sorry for posting this on nooks cranny but it needs to be seen! and if there is any way we could trade for nmts please tell me!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back