• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm interested in Pietro! Unfortunately, I only have 100k in IGB and 5NMT. I would be happy to give all of that for him, though. :-D
if you're okay with waiting I am done with animal crossing for the day, but I can save Pietro for you, when you get a little more NMT, TBT, or Bells ^-^

if you're okay with waiting I am done with animal crossing for the day, but I can save Pietro for you, when you get a little more NMT, TBT, or Bells ^-^
It's alright :3 No worries hehe, I'd rather you give him away while you can and not save him for me lol, I probably won't build up NMT or IGB anytime soon anyways

Looking for, bob, ankha, Wolfgang, biskit, tangy, bones, zell, Hugh, jeremiah, kabuki, kyle, marcel.
If anyone has any of these villagers about to be in boxes or in boxes pls let me know! And if you don’t want to much for them:)

Last edited:
Looking for any wolf really besides Audie and Kyle. I really would love to have Chief or Vivian. I have a spot available and would really like to get someone moved in today. Let me know your price! :D

Hello everyone! If you have:
Chief
Stinky
Jay
Poncho
Piper
Avery
Prince
Puurl
And you are willing to sell them to me, please lmk! I only have 100k IGB, 6NMT, and 12ish TBT

Hello! I am looking for Dom! I am willing to offer:
1.4 million bells
50 small star fragments
10 large star fragments
8 Aries star fragments
250 TBT

EDIT: Found him!

Last edited:
Looking for genji, papi, or sherb (rather desperately haha I don’t want Tom nook filling my plot) >_<
Can pay in IGB, NMT, TBT or wishlist items :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back