• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammi is leaving tomorrow I think, so I have a little time. Is her catchphrase still biddy? I love that! You can try and move her out, but don't stress if you can't!
I'll try tomorrow morning. Her catchphrase is unoriginal but I can complain to Isabelle to get it changed back to bitty

I've tried this in the Nook's Cranny forum without success so trying it here:

I'm looking for Merengue's poster. I used to have her on my island and let her move out without getting her poster and she is sorely missing from my wall of "villagers I have known." So if anyone has her currently or got her poster in their catalogue, I'm willing to pay NMTs or bells or items/DIYs for the poster.

Got it! Thanks!

Last edited:
I’m looking for,
Raymond
Biskit
lobo
Tangy,
Bob,
Fang,
If anyone has them can they pls let me know:) For reasonable offers aswell pls!
Post automatically merged:

Looking for ankha aswell if anyone has her!:)

Last edited:
Tammi is leaving tomorrow I think, so I have a little time. Is her catchphrase still biddy? I love that! You can try and move her out, but don't stress if you can't!
Unfortunately I was unable to kick out Ketchup. So sorry, hopefully you can find her in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back