• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for bam, pashmina, Ozzie and Bunnie. I currently have a free plot and would like to fill it with one of these villagers. I can offer nmt in exchange

Still looking for Judy 😖 can offer nmt and bells or mix **** I got her edit 😆

Last edited:
the one I really want is reneigh but have a spot opening up on my island so would also consider one of these
julian
blanche
julia
zell
diana
beau
anyone have one of these available?

if anyone wants katt i plan to have her in boxes soon. If you’d like trade her for caroline or pecan that’d be great! Don’t want anything else other than maybe 15-20 nmt

Looking for Fuchsia (original), willing to pay in either nmts or bells ^^ :blush:

Last edited:
Still in search for Bea, i have a special plot open for her!
I dont have much in-game stuff yet, but I'm very willing to pay 100+ tbt for her! She's one of my absolute dreamies!

oop nevermind!

Last edited:
I have an ungifted Judy, would anyone want to trade me an Ungifted Roscoe for her? - edit: trade has been done.

Last edited:
Hey tbt peeps! If anyone can help me get coco that would be awesome!
I have some star fragments and nook miles tickets to give for the villager.

Have an empty plot now

my first want would be
reneigh

my second choices would be
julian
blanche
julia
zell
diana
beau

but if I must these would also do
bruce