• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have DOM, but he is an unoriginal starter selling for 20 nmt maximum. I also have snake's amiibo! out of all my villagers they are available right now, dom is moving today and snake can come whenever
if you're willing to wait, he says he can pay for part or all of it

if you're willing to wait, he says he can pay for part or all of it
I want Dom out by today so i can use another amiibo on another villager, so whatever's easier for him to do. Dom isn't original as he has a few shirts and a towel but he was my starter (i have sentimental value there) so either or works!

also I hope none of the stuff he has moves in with him, he somehow ended up with 2 pieces of workout equip

I want Dom out by today so i can use another amiibo on another villager, so whatever's easier for him to do. Dom isn't original as he has a few shirts and a towel but he was my starter (i have sentimental value there) so either or works!

also I hope none of the stuff he has moves in with him, he somehow ended up with 2 pieces of workout equip
he says he has too much going on today so he's going to have to pass, im sorry :(

Hello! I have Celia, she’s not in boxes so when your friend’s ready I can put her in boxes as soon as I can~.💕

bob is in boxes right now!
payment options are
option 1: 30 NMT
option 2: 1 mil IGB
option 3: 15 NMT & 500k

pm me!! he needs to go soon!

Looking for:
Skye, Whitney or Freya

I have a plot open for either one as I only need one of them 🙂
If you PM please don't say which one you want to give me and keep it a surprise until I get there to collect the villager 😁
I can only pay in igb aswell as I'm low on tbt and nmt right now 🙂

Last edited:
I'm the only one of my friend group who's on belltree, and I don't really like villager trading much myself (I like island hopping, lol), so I thought I'd help them out by facilitating trades for them! I'll be updating this thread continually as people decide they want different things.

also, this should be obvious, but this is for my friends - don't ask me to put villagers you're looking for on here if I don't know you. i'm just doing this for my friends who aren't on belltree.

if you're interested, just reply with the villager you have and what you're selling them for/if you're giving them away!

Matt (he/him) is looking for:
  • Sherb (FOUND!)
  • Ankha
  • Sprinkle
  • Snake
  • Celia
  • Diva
  • Elvis
  • Del
Wyn (he/they) is looking for:
  • Agnes
  • Judy
  • Zucker
  • Octavian
  • Puddles
  • Purrl
  • Tiffany
Jeremiah (he/him) is looking for:
  • Jeremiah (lol)
  • Pinky
Kirby (he/they) is looking for:
  • Dom
I have zucker in boxes rn!

I have Judy in boxes right now but I'm not sure what the going rate for her is right now. I'm looking for NMT or gold.

Desperately looking for Erik. Halp. 😭

This poster has Erik in boxes~.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back