• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a free plot today and would like to get someone asap! I will take Cookie, Merengue, Megan, Pinky, or Daisy! (I've ordered Rosie's amiibo!)

Last edited:
Looking for Skye, Frita, Static and Dom!

edit: Found Skye! :) Still looking for the others

Last edited:
Hi! I have what's her face.. queenie in boxes

LOOKING FOR ANY OF THESE JULIAN, DRAGO, MARCEL, BUD, DIANA, BEAU, PIETRO, TIA , FANG, FRANCINE, & STITCHES

Looking for:

Raymond
Kabuki
Marshal
Tia
Molly
Goldie
Dizzy
Ellie
Lolly
Mitzi
Punchy

Use this thread to post the villagers you're currently looking for, whether you want to purchase them or receive them for free.

Due to the amount of threads people would otherwise make, we'll keep all looking for posts in this one central location, so please refrain from making new threads about the villagers you're looking to obtain. Also be sure to post no more than every 4 hours in this thread. Thanks!

Hello, I am looking for Dom for my little nephew. I have a post where I’m trading Molly but if that’s not your thing and you’re willing to sell Dom for something else, please let me know! I’d love to get him for my beby c:

looking for pietro and dobie! can pay IGN, TBT, NMT! also open to other offers, just lmk! i have lots of mats and a big catalog

Looking for Coco for my husband! He has an open plot today. :)

Edit: we found her!! Thank you!

Last edited:
Looking for either Marina or Gayle. Offering 200k bells. My free plot day would be 5/19 on Pacific Time. Please PM if that can line up. :)

Looking for totally original Maddie or Murphy :)

Last edited:
Looking for Apollo! I have an open plot available, and I can trade NMTs or bells. Please let me know!

Last edited:
LF: Lily the Normal frog! Could trade hybrid flowers, fairly new to the game so not much to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back