• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately looking for Reneigh, before another random move in 😭

I am looking for Judy.

Can offer any of the below villagers for a 2:1 trade

Diana
Marshal
Ankha
Lucky
Stitches
Bob
Martina
Tom
Fauna
Coco
Merengue
Rosie
Beau
Tia
Apollo
Bones
Dobie
I have Judy in boxes right now. If I want Ankha how does it work?

Fuchsia the sisterly pink deer is moving from my island. She’s not in boxes yet but I can TT so she is. Looking for 5-10 NMT. DM if interested ☺️

I have Kiki in boxes today if anyone would like her for 5NMT? Not original house and I've gifted her a tie dye shirt, a red sweatshirt and bat umbrella. She displays the umbrella in her house but I'm not exactly sure how it works once she's adopted? I think she'll get her original house but does anyone know if she keeps the stuff I gave her?

EDIT: She's been adopted :)

Last edited:
i have katt in boxes right now, would anyone be interested in taking her? she's original afaik!

I have Kiki in boxes today if anyone would like her for 5NMT? Not original house and I've gifted her a tie dye shirt, a red sweatshirt and bat umbrella. She displays the umbrella in her house but I'm not exactly sure how it works once she's adopted? I think she'll get her original house but does anyone know if she keeps the stuff I gave her?
please can i have her???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back