• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the impossible Marshal & Raymond ;_;

I don't have a lot to offer but maybe we could work something out?

^^

Cyd_NH.png
Looking for this cutie!! Currently have a plot ready!

EDIT: Got him from someone on discord. :)

Last edited:
Looking for Vivian! She's the only snooty I like and I'd love to have her on my island.

I have a plot ready and can trade NMTs for her!

Desperately looking for Winnie or Victoria before some rando moves in ;_;

LF: FANG!

I already have him but im looking for a default Fang because his house is a mess ;-;

*not given
furniture
clothes
bugs
fish

Hello everyone! I'm looking for Muffy, Kiki, Dobie and Poppy. I have Erik in boxes currently! I wouldn't mind to spend some bells or trade some villagers!

I have an opening today~ looking for Merengue, Beau, Papi, Anabelle, Julia, and Fang :>

I can offer mostly hybrids and boatloads of fruits, but also have a few nmt, a couple gold nuggets, and some bells lying around. Whatever someone thinks is a fair trade, I can farm up some more miles if necessary

I REALLY want Hazel at my campsite if there’s anyone out there who absolutely doesn’t want her anymore. I have an open plot right now so I’m ready for my singular-browed queen.
Post automatically merged:

I REALLY want Hazel at my campsite if there’s anyone out there who absolutely doesn’t want her anymore. I have an open plot right now so I’m ready for my singular-browed queen.
I said campsite but I meant island. pocket camp has poisoned the one brain cell I have left

LF Broffina. Willing to offer bells or NMT!
Don't know if you're still looking but I have broffina!
Post automatically merged:

LF freckles and ketchup!! Can trade in hybrid flowers if you're into that sort of thing haha

Last edited:
Looking for Ruby, Pekoe, Sherb & Diana

LF Sherb!
I can offer Fang, Whitney, Punchy, Poppy, Lolly, or just some NMT.

LOOKING FOR SHERB!!
he is my last dreamie, i have tried to win him in auctions before but seem to always miss the selling posts. would be willing to offer up bells, (up to 5 million) or offer 1 million and trade out fang, kidd or marshal. thank you so much. 😁

Lf all of the following: O’hare, Grizzly, sherb and bangle.
Ft: sherb- will pay 200 nmt, O’hare- will pay 10 nmt, grizzly and bangle- I can pay with diys and bells

Lookin for sherb!
will pay between 100-300 nmt

looking for Sherb, Judy, Chadder, Raymond or Coco :3 -have empty plot. [Originals?]
...i fear the random potential fuglies lol
Can offer Marina, Lucky, Ava-if you like chickens~ Marina/Lucky full originals.

Looking for Sherb feel free to dm me c:
Offering 100 NMT

Hi guys! I have sherb in boxes rn in an auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back