• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for: Agnes (non-starter home if that carries over), Del, Poppy, Amelia, Willow, Wade, Raymond

I dont time travel really or abuse glitches.. So I don't have any insane amount of bells, nook miles tickets, or DIYs so I guess I have to look for giveaways.

Although, I do have the following for trades:
Olaf (god please leave), Murphy, Iggly, Roscoe, Norm, Pudge

I'm looking for Judy, if anyone's willing to sell her for 200 NMTs or BTB, and Ruby (can pay IGB or BTB) ! :)
Turns out I also just got Raymond, so I'd be willing to trade him for Judy!!

Last edited:
I’m looking to buy Audie from someone for 50 nmt! I don’t have a plot open but I can easily get someone out for her :)

Cherry is moving out free to who ever wants her.

Looking for vivian, Skye, static.....and raymond but I cant afford him.

Looking for a few villagers for my friend! Please PM me or @ me in this thread if you have an offer c: willing to negotiate too if needed!

looking for:
lolly
Marina

Anyone that wants Zucker go to this i got a thread for him now

Last edited:
Looking for: Agnes (non-starter home if that carries over), Del, Poppy, Amelia, Willow, Wade, Raymond
Although, I do have the following for trades:
Olaf (god please leave), Murphy, Iggly, Roscoe, Norm, Pudge

I have Del and willing to trade for Olaf (not a favorite or anything but I can trade him out later

I have Del and willing to trade for Olaf (not a favorite or anything but I can trade him out later
Id be happy for you take take that creep off my island xD But I dont TT, so it might be awhile before he moves if you're okay with that

Does anyone want Kabuki? I don’t want him to go to the void when someone might want him. Btw if u do want him just pm me instead of saying something in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back