• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: moe !! FT: nmt, hybrids if you want !! i don’t currently have a plot open but if anyone has moe, i would love to take him in, willing to tt to get a plot open !! i know he’s not super popular but i love him :D

Still looking for Hopkins or Genji! ^^ Offering NMT, pls tell me how much you'd like! I can also offer up to 900k bells!

Looking for Rudy or Punchy.

I can only trade for IGB since I've ran out of tickets searching for them... Spent 100+ tickets and met 100+ campers (and I kept track). Still, neither of them showed up.

Looking for Yuka and Clay at the moment! Can trade extremely limited amounts of nmt and igb but I will draw any amount of artwork for my dreamies!!!
14725537_592799390904080_3162563651554944027_n.jpg12983914_517886758395344_5071887625550928361_o.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for Sydney! She's been with me since the gamecube version. If anyone has her moving out today, please DM me so I get a notification on my phone!

Looking for any of the dreamies in my signature! Can trade extremely limited amounts of nmt and igb but I will draw any amount of artwork for my dreamies!!!
We can't see your signature on the mobile version of TBT, you might want to name them in your message for more visibility. :)
--

Ed is leaving my Island today, anyone wants him ? He's a surprisingly nice horse, easy to warm up to, I'm kinda sad he's leaving now so I wish he could at least find a new place to live.

I just picked her up on an island, would be willing to trade
Hello! Found Ketchup!
LF: Goldie and Sherb!
I'm willing to offer NMT for either
Villagers FT: Bubbles, Skye(Villager Depending), Patty, Colton (by cycling)
If you're still looking for Colton he just asked me to move and im giving him away

I recently found Colton, but I'm always looking for the villagers that aren't ticked in my signature :D

Looking for Pashmina - I have a free plot! I can offer NMT, IGB, and Julian if anyone would like him ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back