• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much need
Villagers: Tutu, Beau, Quinn, Tasha, Pashmina

Most wanted right now is either Tasha or Tutu
Post automatically merged:

I need new horizons villagers: Tutu, Beau, Quinn, Tasha, Pashmina

Most wanted right now is either Tasha or Tutu

been hunting ankha for a while and used all my nook miles, so this is my last resort while i have a free plot. i can offer up a few million bells, just name a price and ill try my best to get it :)

hi, i’m currently trying to find groucho! i can pay in igb and/or nmt! thanks!!!

It looks like all the cycling threads are locked right on the rare chance that I have a plot opening up tomorrow T_T
I would like any of the Welcome Amiibo characters that I haven't collected, if anyone has them handy. Dreamies include:
June, Olive, Tybalt, Boris, Julia, Jacob, Maggie, etc. I can pay in tbt, digital art, bells / NMT/ items, etc.

Anybody from this list, please!
034 Kiki
137 Cookie
234 Marina*
258 Daisy
264 Marshal
283 Frank
334 Erik
WA01 Vivian
WA03 June*
WA04 Piper
WA06 Hornsby
WA08 Tybalt
WA11 Boris
WA12 Wade
WA13 Carrie
WA15 Rex
WA16 Stu
WA17 Ursala
WA18 Jacob
WA19 Maddie
WA20 Billy
WA21 Boyd
WA22 Bitty
WA23 Maggie
WA24 Murphy
WA25 Plucky
WA26 Sandy
WA27 Claude
WA29 Julia
WA30 Louie
WA31 Bea
WA32 Admiral
WA33 Ellie
WA35 Weber
WA39 Cashmere
WA41 Norma
WA42 Gonzo
WA43 Sprocket
WA45 Olive
WA46 Dobie
WA47 Buzz
WA48 Cleo
WA49 Ike
WA50 Tasha

Last edited:
It looks like all the cycling threads are locked right on the rare chance that I have a plot opening up tomorrow T_T
I would like any of the Welcome Amiibo characters that I haven't collected, if anyone has them handy. Dreamies include:
June, Olive, Tybalt, Boris, Julia, Jacob, Maggie, etc. I can pay in tbt, digital art, bells / NMT/ items, etc.

Anybody from this list, please!
034 Kiki
137 Cookie
234 Marina*
258 Daisy
264 Marshal
283 Frank
334 Erik
WA01 Vivian
WA03 June*
WA04 Piper
WA06 Hornsby
WA08 Tybalt
WA11 Boris
WA12 Wade
WA13 Carrie
WA15 Rex
WA16 Stu
WA17 Ursala
WA18 Jacob
WA19 Maddie
WA20 Billy
WA21 Boyd
WA22 Bitty
WA23 Maggie
WA24 Murphy
WA25 Plucky
WA26 Sandy
WA27 Claude
WA29 Julia
WA30 Louie
WA31 Bea
WA32 Admiral
WA33 Ellie
WA35 Weber
WA39 Cashmere
WA41 Norma
WA42 Gonzo
WA43 Sprocket
WA45 Olive
WA46 Dobie
WA47 Buzz
WA48 Cleo
WA49 Ike
WA50 Tasha
My shop is locked right now because I am currently in the process of Time Traveling to get all my personal villagers photos and then kick them out and swap them with new personal villagers
I have a ton of the villagers your looking for I could get you if you don't mind waiting until I'm finished with it(it's gonna take a few hours or so idk)
Just wondering but are your dreamies marked with an asterisk? if so then I have June and Marina

My shop is locked right now because I am currently in the process of Time Traveling to get all my personal villagers photos and then kick them out and swap them with new personal villagers
I have a ton of the villagers your looking for I could get you if you don't mind waiting until I'm finished with it(it's gonna take a few hours or so idk)
Just wondering but are your dreamies marked with an asterisk? if so then I have June and Marina
The asterisk is the Amiibo cards that I intend to keep if I ever get them in a trade; I would honestly prefer any of the others. I will be on for afk for dinner and then jump back on tonight. If you have the time to get any in boxes, I'm happy to pay, but no pressure. ^_^b

The asterisk is the Amiibo cards that I intend to keep if I ever get them in a trade; I would honestly prefer any of the others. I will be on for afk for dinner and then jump back on tonight. If you have the time to get any in boxes, I'm happy to pay, but no pressure. ^_^b
Oh I'm blind .-. I see now you listed several Welcome Amiibo villagers as your dreamies
I have all the Welcome Amiibo villagers but I already have Olive living with me so it's fastest for me to kick her out(she has never been given outfits or furniture and her catchphrase is original and everything)
So I think you are two hours ahead of me, I'll try and prepare it when you get back, do you have a due date that you need to log off?
When I'm finished with it for payment I would accept TBT/IGB/Digital art whatever works best for you! :)
Thank you so much for being patient jadetine! 😊

Hey, Im looking for Canberra, Raymond, and Ione! I dont have much tbt, igb, or nmts, but I can do art! DM me! (I currently have 2 free plots, will have more ready soon!)
Didnt realize your 3rd-5th starting villagers cant be from another towns, so it will take a few days. Dx

I'm looking for Fang and Rudy, I can't pay in anything other than bells, but it would be whatever you offer unless its absurdly high (like more than 3 million) thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back