• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently looking for:
Aurora, Bunnie, Dizzy, Dotty, Eunice, Lily, Lolly, Poppy, Maple, Marina, Poncho, Punchy, Roald, Sherb, Sylvana, or Vesta

Willing to trade:
Ed, Katt, Tammi, Diva, and Midge

I love all of these characters and would love to have any of them in my town! If one of them is moving from your town, I would love to come invite them to mine! I am willing to trade the villagers mentioned above, but of course if anyone simply is kind enough to give away it is much appreciated!

I got Bunnie in boxes today. Let me know if you can adopt.

Looking for petri! Would like to get her tonight if possible while I still have a spot open, but if I no longer have a spot I will make one, offering tbt!

Looking for 1) Molly or 2) Ione. If not those, 3) Raymond or 4) Sasha or 5) Dom. Will pay 50 tbt for any. Ranked in order of want. Please dm; I might forget to check thread.

I can help you get all these I'll shoot you a DM about them.

Currently looking for Raymond for my citycore island! Don't have a plot open, but I should be able to open one whenever by placing a plot. I can offer 100 TBT for anyone who can get him to me~

Raymond is now a resident of Stoneburg~

Last edited:
Currently looking for Raymond for my citycore island! Don't have a plot open, but I should be able to open one whenever by placing a plot. I can offer 100 TBT for anyone who can get him to me~

Let me know when have a free plot I can put him into boxes for you.
Post automatically merged:

looking for an ungifted Shino, Kiki, and Dotty!

i can offer TBT!

Hello let me know when you have a free plot and I can get you any one of these or all.

Hello! I have a friend with an open plot that is currently looking for Ione! I don’t have many tbt or nmt but I’d be happy to offer Sanrio items or bells to help them out!

(Update: Found!)

Last edited:
Let me know when have a free plot I can put him into boxes for you.
I should be able to get one ready anytime you're ready! I haven't placed all the initial ten lots yet, so I'm 99% sure I can just place one and come grab Raymond (someone correct me if I'm wrong 😅).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back