• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello!

I have an open plot today and I was really hopping to get Hazel, the sisterly squirrel! 🐿

I don't mind if she's gifted and I can pay in IGB, TBT or NMTs! 💌

hello!

I have an open plot today and I was really hopping to get Hazel, the sisterly squirrel! 🐿

I don't mind if she's gifted and I can pay in IGB, TBT or NMTs! 💌
if you haven't found hazel i can get you her!

@Kakyoin if you could get me maple i would appreciate that a lot! name your price.

maybe 20 tbt if that's fine?

Never mind! I got her ☺️

Looking for Reneigh the sisterly horse :) Original, ungifted is preferred. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for Jeremiah and Roald still. I have Wolfgang leaving, if anyone is looking for him.

Currently hoping to find Jacques! I don't have an open plot right now, but I can TT Lopez out whenever someone has him ready. Willing to pay well in TBT, just let me know how much you'd want ☺

I have an open plot right now!

Here are the villagers I'm interested in: Tabby, Wart Jr., Hans, Julius, or Skye. Name your price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back