• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an empty spot on my island and I am looking for Marshal. If anyone has him I am willing to pay in bells and NMT please let me
Know and make your offers

I have Marshall ungifted. Just looking for diys and items in my wishlist.

@Fennepop, Snake asked me to leave today, so he will be in boxes tomorrow. Unfortunately, he's not original (he's been gifted clothing and silly me caught him a bug and let him buy furniture off from me). Let me know if you're interested, as I'd love to see him go to someone who wants him!

Looking for:
Ozzie
Wade
Erik
Julia
Tasha

Got an open spot today and 40k points to turn into NMTs. Also have bells if needed or some star fragments

I'm still looking for my dreamiest dreamie, Beau. I've had the game since it released and I still can't seem to get him.

While I don't have room for him at the current moment, I have someone moving out tomorrow and there will be an open plot for him on Wednesday. I would like this plot to be his, as it's the spot I wanted him to move into from the start, and finally the Lazy that has been there all along is leaving.

If anyone would be willing to help me get Beau this Wednesday, I would greatly, immensely, incredibly appreciate it. I'm willing to pay TBT. I can also negotiate with NMT if you prefer that instead (but you'll have to wait while I exchange points to get the tickets). IGB I can probably do, as well.

Please contact me if you would like to work something out. He's my favorite villager and I really, really want him on my New Horizons island. I was heartbroken when he left my NL town.
I have his amiibo if you're still looking for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back