• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still desperately looking for genji, papi, or sherb - I have an open plot that I’m really scared is going to get filled and my mystery island hunt has come up dry :( would really love any help finding either of these 3 and I’m happy to offer whatever payment method you prefer!

LF:
- Lucky
- Benjamin
- Walker
- Erik
- Punchy
- Hopkins

and I currently have Sherb in boxes, who I'll trade for any of the above or IGB!
Great taste
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Ribbot!

I can offer Bam or Merengue for him, or IGB, TBT or NMT
Wow, you watched Lu over the wall?

Looking for an original Stitches or Wade, willing to pay IGB, I have a plot open now!

found!

Last edited:
looking for any 1 out of these villagers: marina, stitches, maple, francine, chrissy, diana, marshal, lily, fauna, merry, or lolly!

i can pay only in TBT atm :(

I'm looking for Blaire or Tasha, I'll pay with IGB! If someone have one of them, I'll quickly kick someone from my island

Last edited:
Does anyone have a good offer for Raymond? Go to my auction thread

In the slim chance that anyone is searching for the loveable lazy Nate he is heading into boxes on Hobbiton tomorrow. Free to a good home and ungifted apart from fruit!

Still desperately looking for genji, papi, or sherb - I have an open plot that I’m really scared is going to get filled and my mystery island hunt has come up dry :( would really love any help finding either of these 3 and I’m happy to offer whatever payment method you prefer!
When will your plot be filled? I have Genjis amiibo.. :)

LF: Maple the Normal Cub (original, but wedding plate ok). Willing to offer 25 NMT/TBT or 1 million bells (prefer NMT or bells). Please PM if you have Maple, thank you :)

Update: I got her!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back