• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Wolves! I already have fang, Skye and Dobbie, looking for ANY other wolves doesn't matter who!!

Last edited:
LF: Whitney, Kyle or Freya. I think all 3 are adorable but I can only have 1 so PM me if you have any. I do have a plot

Last edited:
my friend want Julian so how much for it ??
Julian
Post automatically merged:

I currently have Apollo and Julian as amiibos! I'll be getting Lucky on Sunday!

I have Pietro's amiibo!

LF: Judy for my little sisters birthday
FT: 20 million bells, 90 nmt, and I have a bunch of amiibos with 25 more coming in on sunday, please name your price!
my friend want Julian so how much for it ??
[/QUOTE]

So I am looking for people for my friend so here is who I need
Julian, Olaf, Roscoe, Bob, Ketchup, Roise, Bettina or merengue.
we are willing to pay for it
Please and thank you ! 💙

Last edited:
Still LF Hamphrey...

Can offer IGB, BTB, any of my amiibo villagers I can scan in and give away, some extra DIYs...

I seriously need my grumpy chonkboi! 😭😭😭

Don't have a plot open currently, but I can TT one of my randos out when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back