• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Raymond ;_;
I can now offer a mixture of (don't want to make more than 2 trips if possible):

800 NMT
150 Gold nuggets
Star fragments

How do people organise direct trades for villagers? I have Judy and am thinking of trying to trade her for my boi Raymond.

Dreamies I'm willing to buy or take off your hands <3
Lucky
Muffy
Coco
Raddle
Greta
Ruby
Roscoe
Rodeo

*Kidd, Jitters, or Kiki

I only have 8 villagers and can place plots when need be. I also will have a free spot tomorrow as well.
You still looking for raddle ?

Does anyone have Alice, the normal Koala? I am looking for her and I have NMTs I can offer in exchange. Would prefer original if possible.

I ended up buying the amiibo cards for Goose, Plucky, Monique, and Olivia. So Alice is all I am looking for.

Anyone have Tia?

I'm looking for her for a friend of mines.

I can offer bells for her I'm all out of NMT at the moment from buying her another villager.

That’s why I didn’t say anything either lol. I usually go to this website to see and it says she’s worth up to 50 NMT
I'm seeing her going for free or for 10-20 nmt over the past week (or posts never being responded to). I'd be able to do 30 just to bump it up a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back