• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Dom, I have an open plot!
Can trade NMT's for him, I have plenty!

Anyone looking for Roald? He asked to move
Hello Animal Crossing fans ^^

Here are the current villagers I am looking for. Let me know what your seeking. ^^

Raymond, Marshal, Audie, Judy, Genji, Reneigh, Fang and Merengue.

Thank you ^^

I have Genji and I am looking for offers over 30 NMT for him

LF: Marina, can offer 2 NMT, few recipes, and a million bells.
Post automatically merged:

LF: Marina can offer 2 NMT, recipe DIYs, and IGB

Last edited:
Desperately looking for Marshal!

I have a free spot ready for him!

Please let me know what you're looking for :)

Looking for Raymond for my bf, Beau and Audie! Can offer 100 NMT, all my 900 TBT and 8 million bells for Raymond!

Edit: I can also offer crafting services or buy you furniture from my catalog :')

Last edited:
Currently looking for any dog or wolf villager! Doesn’t matter which one ;-;
I’ve got Whitney in Boxes

Looking for: Margie, Apollo, Alfonso, Whitney, Merengue, Judy, Raymond

I have the amiibo cards of: Punchy, Bob, Kabuki, Stitches, Goldie, Bunnie, Mint, and Kiki I can cycle in return.
I have whitney in Boxes

Looking for: Margie, Apollo, Alfonso, Whitney, Merengue, Judy, Raymond

I have the amiibo cards of: Punchy, Bob, Kabuki, Stitches, Goldie, Bunnie, Mint, and Kiki I can cycle in return.
I have whitney in Boxes

Looking for Aurora, I have a plot available and I'm pretty sure it'll be filled tomorrow...so I'm kinda worried and would really appreciate a DM offering her!

Lemme know what you want and I can try my best to give you it! :)

EDIT: I literally got her with my last NMT minutes after posting this. So nevermind! :D

Last edited:
Looking for Bill and Rod!
Can pay in IG bells, TBT bells, NMT or blue roses.
Thanks! :)

Looking for Cyd the Elephant(Nobody has him so this prob won't go anywhere) please notify me if you're interested

Looking for the dreamies in my signature (which is currently ugly, but I'm working on it)

Hello hi to all, I'm looking for Reneigh, I have an open plot and would love to have her join my island plz & thank you

Reactions: tae
Looking for Megan. Please send me offers, whether it be NMT, bells, items in my catalogue, or materials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back