• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway [CLOSED - OUT OF STOCK] Free Rare Item Bundles!

Ok. Yeah, I'd like all the flower furniture if thats ok. My gates open.

Last edited:
That's fine, L0g1c. I'll look for your gate now.

Certainly, luna-melody, I'll add you now and look for your gate as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see your gate, luna-melody, please let me know when your gate is open, and I'll deliver the items to you.

Hello! Could I have the kiki and lala wand, cloud-making machine and a bunny balloon if they aren't already taken?

nice to see you doing this again! IF they are still available, it's not much trouble, can i have:

-bunny i. balloon
-bunny y. balloon
-bubble wand
-any available ice cream you have left
-any available pinwheels you have left
-Kiki and Lala pins

(i also have to go real quick but i'll let you know when i'm back)

Last edited:
fruityy, which color of bunny balloon would you like?

katastrophic, someone else asked for the wand already, but the rest you can have. Let me know when you're ready.

Please pick a color, fruityy, so that I know which one to bring to you, and which ones to give to other people.

Certainly, Moo_Nieu! I'll add you and look for your gate now.

Last edited:
Are you still around, luna-melody? It looks like you went away, so if I don't hear from you soon, I'll put the items you asked for back on the list. Please post soon if you're still around.

are the heart balloons still available ? c: if so i would like to have them <3

i just noticed some things added to the list, if it's not too much trouble can i also have the bunny g. balloon, two tweeters, and the pompompurin pudding?

Back