• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop {Closed Forever} Sawyer's Shiny Pokémon Shop {Closed Forever}

Status
Not open for further replies.
So cool ;-; I know what I'm getting when it reopens! (Shiny mewtwo 0-0)
P.S. Where did you get mew from? There's no video evidence of it being found so I was just wondering XD

So cool ;-; I know what I'm getting when it reopens! (Shiny mewtwo 0-0)
P.S. Where did you get mew from? There's no video evidence of it being found so I was just wondering XD

It's open now! :) the mew comes from Hayley I believe so the person who traded it to me got it from that wii game that I forget what it's name is xD
Edit: if you mean the shiny mew I'm not sure xD I got it from a trade a long time ago and they're legit to my knowledge.

Last edited:
It's open now! :) the mew comes from Hayley I believe so the person who traded it to me got it from that wii game that I forget what it's name is xD
Ohh XD anyway, could I buy a shiny mewtwo? :000

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually... A mew and mewtwo?!?! :00 I didn't see that there was a shiny mew :eek:o freaking out!!!

Soo shiny mew and shiny mewtwo? I believe that's 850tbt!
Yup! Let me just check I have common pokemon that I'm happy to trade :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got some ^w^, sending bells over now! I believe I still have you added from ACNL earlier, right? :p

Yup! Let me just check I have common pokemon that I'm happy to trade :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got some ^w^, sending bells over now! I believe I still have you added from ACNL earlier, right? :p

Yup! I remember you but I don't quite remember what we did xD
that sounds really inappropriate

Last edited:
XD, I think you brought a pink wetsuit?... Or a gold tool? Idk XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back