• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop [CLOSED FOR NOW]♡♥ Rare Souvenir Shop ~Wetsuits, Wallpapers, Knicknacks, and MORE!~♡♥

I apologize, my internet appears to have just went down :/ I'll let you know when it's back up!

OK, no problem!

By the way, you don't have green wet suits on your list. Is it because it's more common? I have an extra green wet suit that is taking up storage space. I can bring it by when we are able to trade and you can either keep it or add it to your shop list if you'd like.

OK, no problem!

By the way, you don't have green wet suits on your list. Is it because it's more common? I have an extra green wet suit that is taking up storage space. I can bring it by when we are able to trade and you can either keep it or add it to your shop list if you'd like.
Haha, thank you so much for the donation! And yeah, I don't typically buy them because I more on the lookout for other ones :)

Mayor/ Player: Sheila
Town: Weedtown
Order: Red Wetsuit x1, Muumuu x1, flipflops x1, yellow aloha shirt x1.
Total TBT/ IGB: 14 tbt if I counted correctly.
Pickup or Drop-off: Drop-off would be lovely if you can C:

Note that my timezone is currently GMT+2 so if it's too much of a bother I understand.

Mayor/ Player: Sheila
Town: Weedtown
Order: Red Wetsuit x1, Muumuu x1, flipflops x1, yellow aloha shirt x1.
Total TBT/ IGB: 14 tbt if I counted correctly.
Pickup or Drop-off: Drop-off would be lovely if you can C:

Note that my timezone is currently GMT+2 so if it's too much of a bother I understand.

Ok! And drop off is perfectly fine! :D

Mayor/ Player: Jake
Town: Aitaun
Order: striped wetsuit
Total TBT/ IGB: 5
Pickup or Drop-off: Pickup

Hi! Here, I am selling rare items from the Island & Club Tortimer gift shops! I've decided to just sell them all on one thread than having multiples threads for each :blush: Prices will be listed alongside each item c; Please post on this thread if you are interested, and feel free to like my posts in this thread so that I see them faster c; Also, I update the items in here frequently, so I'm constantly looking for new items to sell in this shop along with restocking anything that may be low on stock :3 If something is sold out, I would like you to know that I am trying my best to find more on the islands :)

Mayor: Lillian
Town: Pickles

Important!
To make things easier, please use the order form below OR specify each criteria in your post :) Thank you!

Mayor/ Player:
Town:
Order:
Total TBT/ IGB:
Pickup or Drop-off:

• Red Wetsuit (x2)- 800K IGB/ 4 TBT
  • Blue Wetsuit (x5)- 800K IGB/ 4 TBT
  • [sold out]Pink Wetsuit (x0)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • Striped Wetsuit (x5)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • White Wetsuit (x4)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • Orange Wetsuit (x3)- 1.2M IGB/ 6 TBT
  • Green Wetsuit (x1)- 400k IGB/ 2 TBT

• [sold out!]Kappa Cap (x0)- 800K IGB/ 4 TBT
  • Muumuu (x4)- 400K IGB/ 2TBT
  • Yellow Aloha Shirt (x10)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • [SOLD OUT!]Kappa-Costume Pants (x0)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • [SOLD OUT!]Kappa-Costume Shirt (x0)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • Flipflops- (x3)- 600K IGB/ 3 TBT

• Toy Hammers (x13)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • [soldout!]Sanshin (x0)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • [sold out!]Cabana Flooring (x0)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • Cabana Wallpaper (x2)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • Sand Castle (x2)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • [sold out!]Bottled Ship (x0)- 800k IGB/ 4 TBT
  • [sold out!]Box of Chocolates (x0)- 400K IGB/ 2 TBT
  • Silver Axe (x8)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • [sold out]Whirlpool Bath (x0)- 1.2 M/ 6 TBT

I can keep items on hold, but please give me an amount of time to hold it for :) The Hold List will be below. Also, if we are not on at the same time, I will add you to this list ;)
  • White Wetsuit- mayorhoney
  • Toy Hammer- Snowifer

Fyi: If I don't seem to have responded/ acknowledged your requests or anything, don't hesitate to VM or PM me! :D

Mayor/ Player: Aspen
Town: Euphoria
Order: White wetsuit
Total TBT/ IGB: TBT (5)
Pickup or Drop-off: drop off

Yes, let me know when you're available and I'll add you :)

Is now good? c:

Mayor/ Player: Jake
Town: Aitaun
Order: striped wetsuit
Total TBT/ IGB: 5
Pickup or Drop-off: Pickup
Sure! Let me know when you're available!
Mayor/ Player: Aspen
Town: Euphoria
Order: White wetsuit
Total TBT/ IGB: TBT (5)
Pickup or Drop-off: drop off
Sure! Let me know when you're available! ^-^

Ooh, can I have a toy hammer? xD I've never bought from here before and idk what TBT and IGB mean... *winces* Sorry! Can you accept... um, is 3,000 Bells good? I'll go up to 5,000 but no higher. I don't mind if you bring it to me or if I visit you... thanks so much! (I'm also interested in the white wetsuit but name your price first xP) Ooh, maybe a blue wetsuit too...?

Last edited:
Ooh, can I have a toy hammer? xD I've never bought from here before and idk what TBT and IGB mean... *winces* Sorry! Can you accept... um, is 3,000 Bells good? I'll go up to 5,000 but no higher. I don't mind if you bring it to me or if I visit you... thanks so much! (I'm also interested in the white wetsuit but name your price first xP) Ooh, maybe a blue wetsuit too...?

Hi! IGB is in game bells and tbt is the bell currency on this forum! Tbt would be the number of bells you can see on the sidebar. If my igb price is a little high, tbt could be the better option in this case :3 You get tbt from posting, so if you run low, then posting will give you a little per post. Also, the more you type, the more tbt you will get for the post 0u0 my prices are listed next to each item as well, just in case you weren't sure! :D I'll put all the items on hold for you if you need some time to get some tbt :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw! The total for all of those would be 14 tbt :) So you aren't too far away from that if you would like to buy them ^-^

Mayor/ Player: JoJo
Town: Koridai
Order: Orange wetsuit, white wetsuit, Yellow aloha shirt, flipflops, silver axe x2
Total TBT/ IGB: 29 tbt
Pickup or Drop-off: Drop off is fine!

Oh, thank you SO much! That's really nice of you! So I can SERIOUSLY get TWO WETSUITS AND A TOY HAMMER?!! :O Wow! Tysm!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

YESS I CAN PAY!! x'D Just let me know what I need to do. x)

Mayor/ Player: JoJo
Town: Koridai
Order: Orange wetsuit, white wetsuit, Yellow aloha shirt, flipflops, silver axe x2
Total TBT/ IGB: 29 tbt
Pickup or Drop-off: Drop off is fine!
Sure! Would now be a good time for me to drop them off?

I'll go ahead and open now! You can just drop stuff where ever when you get here lol

I accidentally had it open for nearby lol
try it now

Back