• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop [CLOSED FOR NOW]♡♥ Rare Souvenir Shop ~Wetsuits, Wallpapers, Knicknacks, and MORE!~♡♥

Mayor: Red
Town:Furth
Items: 1 Red wetsuit and one toy hammer
Total: 10 TBT (could you tell me how to give those to you please ^^; )
Pickup

I'm fine to do so whenever you are! Thanks!

Mayor: Red
Town:Furth
Items: 1 Red wetsuit and one toy hammer
Total: 10 TBT (could you tell me how to give those to you please ^^; )
Pickup

I'm fine to do so whenever you are! Thanks!
Of course! Let me know when you're available! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, to give tbt, on my little profile on the side of this thread, it says bells. Click on the number, and it will allow you to transfer, in this case, 10 bells ;)

Mayor: David
Town: Spoopy
Order: Blue wetsuit
Total: 4TBT
Pickup or Drop-off:Drop off, please!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Since I have more time to play now, I am re-opening my shop! :) Let me know if you are interested in buying anything! :D

Hi! I'd like to order from you, if you're still taking them.
Mayor: Lourdes
Town: Nara
Order:pink Wetsuit, Toy Hammer
Total: 2M IGB
Pickup or Drop-off: Pick up

hey!! could i get the blue & orange wetsuit, and 1x silver axe for 15 tbt? also id rather pick up!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to order from you, if you're still taking them.
Mayor: Lourdes
Town: Nara
Order:pink Wetsuit, Toy Hammer
Total: 2M IGB
Pickup or Drop-off: Pick up
Sure! Let me know when you're available! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey!! could i get the blue & orange wetsuit, and 1x silver axe for 15 tbt? also id rather pick up!
Of course! Let me know when you're available! ^-^

I apologize, but I may have to run to the bank in your town. I can't fit all 2M in my pockets ahaha

Back