• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Buying {Closed} Buying Orderable and Non-Orderable items

Freya_Druid

Living noob; dead expert
Bells
New Leaf Token
Perfect Orange
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Cherry
Galaxy Swirl
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Ocean Pearl
Feedback
100% (105) +
I'm looking to buy or trade for various items off my wish list, I can trade anything out of my shop (although certain items will take time to acquire in larger quantities). I also am willing to buy with TBT or IGB. If you have something off my list please post the item name and your asking price or trade. Thanks!

~Jacob’s ladders
~Blue hydrangea starts
~Four-leaf clovers

~multiple visits for deliveries welcome!~

Last edited:
I have a blossoming dress. In return, could I get the fruit I’m missing from my village? I still need pears, peaches, and oranges.

Whatever you feel like. Even one of each is enough to grow more trees from.
Sure, I can give you a couple of each. Please add my FC: 3239-3303-5349, and let me know your availability.
(Also sorry for the slow responses)

Sorry i just missed you! Available now?
Sorry, timing is proving to be problematic, if you’re available at all tomorrow please give me a time frame (please include your time zone) and we can figure out a good time. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry i just missed you! Available now?
Hey, sorry timing has been so tricky. Please let me know when you will next be available. Additionally I no longer need the mummy pants, but I do still need the hairpin. Thank you for your patience.

I have these that you can have for 2 TBT.
~Academy paper
~Campground paper
~Gallery paper
~Halloween paper (x3)
~Museum paper
~Nintendo paper
~Nook’s homes paper
~Post-office paper
~Snowman paper

I have these that you can have for 2 TBT.
~Academy paper
~Campground paper
~Gallery paper
~Halloween paper (x3)
~Museum paper
~Nintendo paper
~Nook’s homes paper
~Post-office paper
~Snowman paper
2 TBT per stack of 4 or 2 TBT total?

Back