• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

// Closed // ~ Available Slots ~ 0 ~ Reserve Slots ~ 1

Username :: Pokemanz

Reference Pictures :: [x] & [x] OR [x] OR [x] if you don't feel like doing the other two.

Background (Y/N) :: Your choice!

Background Color :: Your choice!

Price :: The price depends on which one you decide to do, so let me know!

Since I saw you don't mind doing anthros I thought I'd throw my two your way. You could do Nathan and Alex together as a couple piece, my character FlamDawg, or my girly character Amber if you don't feel like doing the other two. Let me know which one you pick! c:

I like Nathan and Alex although a couple piece will be slightly more than a single. If you're okay with that, then I'll go ahead and choose them (Alex may take some time to get down haha)

I like Nathan and Alex although a couple piece will be slightly more than a single. If you're okay with that, then I'll go ahead and choose them (Alex may take some time to get down haha)

Yeah sure that's no problem. And take all the time you need!

Username :: noizora

Reference Pictures :: Rain OR Eden. If you draw Rain, please draw the chibi ref with the hairstyle of the headshot ref (colours are the same: dark brown with blonde on his right side), if you draw Eden, her shoes are like this

Background (Y/N) :: Yes please~

Background Color :: Up to you

Price :: 200 btb

Please let me know if this is fine and I'll send the btb after you approve ^^

Username :: noizora

Reference Pictures :: Rain OR Eden. If you draw Rain, please draw the chibi ref with the hairstyle of the headshot ref (colours are the same: dark brown with blonde on his right side), if you draw Eden, her shoes are like this

Background (Y/N) :: Yes please~

Background Color :: Up to you

Price :: 200 btb

Please let me know if this is fine and I'll send the btb after you approve ^^

I will be doing Rain for you :) thank you kindly ~ Bells aren't necessary until you're in first slot (however if you do pay in advanced i shall mark it down so i don't forget!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will be at work today from 11am-9pm EST.
Unfortunately no commissions will be done today until after that time.

I will be trying my best to finish slot 1 commission however .

Thanks for your patience everyone!

Last edited:
Had some time before work <3 here you go Jikyul :)

jikyul.jpg

Edit: can't delete the one i uploaded with out siggy. Sorry xD

Attachments

• jikyul.jpg
    jikyul.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Update : I've been really busy with work guys I'm sorry &#55357;&#56881; hopefully I can get something done by Wednesday (which is my day off)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update : I've been really busy with work guys I'm sorry 😱 hopefully I can get something done by Wednesday (which is my day off)

unrelated but, your art is so cute !!

Back