Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Oh

:( Only thing not allowed... Sorry.
It's okay. You didn't know.
Maybe we should have a guideline post, Bul?
M'kay, I'll make it soon...
Another great idea by Smart Tech.
And yet he's not an Admin... <_<
It's not that easy to become an admin here at TBT. At other forums, on the other hand...

Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Oh

It's not that easy to become an admin here at TBT. At other forums, on the other hand...
*Rolls eyes* Yes... An admin of a forum which your constantly changeing to attract more members than the 200 you allready have is an easyer dudy than an admin of a forum with 800+ members, and having to ban the bad ones who register and post stupid stuff. Also, when given the choice, you'd rather have complexidy than simplicidy that looks good. You'd rather attract members from site content, even though people would come if many of the features were suddanly removed.

MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
Oh

*Rolls eyes* Yes... An admin of a forum which your constantly changeing to attract more members than the 200 you allready have is an easyer dudy than an admin of a forum with 800+ members, and having to ban the bad ones who register and post stupid stuff. Also, when given the choice, you'd rather have complexidy than simplicidy that looks good. You'd rather attract members from site content, even though people would come if many of the features were suddanly removed.
I FORGOT TO USE A SMILIE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :no:

Back