During ACNL what did you wish for the new installment?

procyonidaes

Bells
Sorry about the thread spam!!!Yes, i'm making it for the silver but i'm also curious 🤔 In new leaf, i wanted to send letters to friends! i was pleased to see that actually happened :)

Last edited:
A way to manually move houses and not having to reset the game constantly everytime a new villager moves in... :')

The main thing I hoped for was more villagers (somehow we didn't get that, even though we have way more space) and more interactivity with outdoor items and design features so that it feels like your animal friends are actually using the town you're working so hard to design (we didn't really get this either, though I think the villagers got more lifelike and varied animations). So I guess those are two of my big hopes for the NEXT game in the franchise, too.

I would like to see the design focus lean away from simple aesthetics and toward functionality--you're designing a town and the other residents of the town actually provide input into the outcomes and can be seen interacting with the space. A carousel that can actually be ridden, villagers sitting under the gazebo, a usable pool, a swing set, etc. They don't need to be entire minigames or new mechanics or anything, just some animations or activities that would make me feel like all my hard work is meaningful to my neighbors. I don't actually want to have 110% control of every single thing in my town down to the tiniest detail. I want to feel like the other villagers live there too, and that I might have different gameplay experiences depending on what they choose to do with their time each day.

Back