• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling ☆ Cleaning Out Collectibles ☆

I can give you a suicune and I think it is shiny.

I can give you an Arceus too if you'd like.

May Birthstone and/or Stale Cake?

Last edited:
70 tbt for (both, 35 tbt each) the two with 5ivs and 10 tbt for suicune?

I'm currently working with someone to get the custom bred Pokemon, but I would still love to purchase your Pachirisu, Suicune, and 2 Sewaddles (no specifics). My little sister just found out about the little guys and really loves them so I want to get her one or two. The nature, ball, IV, etc doesn't matter since she mostly just pets them and doesn't battle.

So would:
40 TBT - Pachirisu
35 TBT - 2 Sewaddles
10 TBT Suicune

Would this be okay? 85 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you a suicune and I think it is shiny.

I can give you an Arceus too if you'd like.

May Birthstone and/or Stale Cake?

Hello, I've recently got in touch with people to get the Pokemon I need already. So sadly, I'll have to pass on this offer. I'm really sorry. :c

I have to go out for errands real fast, so I hope you don't mind if we trade later tonight. ☆ ☆ ☆

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the lowest I'd go, would be 225 TBT (75% of my original price). Let me know if you'd be interested in that price.

I'll buy the stale cake for 225. :3

Just wanted to say welcome back Party Poison! ^^

Thank you, happy to see some people remember me still haha. I hope you're doing well.

tumblr_o3p0yhaIJD1r77ci6o1_250.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get your dreamies in ACNL for cake

I just came back so my dreamies are currently unupdated, sorry, but I'm going to sell the cake for TBT over trade instead. Please understand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll buy the stale cake for 225. :3

Sure thing, I'll send it over your way, just pay when you get a chance. Thank you~!

Sorry for keeping you waiting, but I'm no longer interested in the Peach collectible. Thank you for holding it, though. Good luck with future sales. :)

Back