• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling ☆ Cleaning Out Collectibles ☆

Party Poison

Look Alive Sunshine
Bells
Switch
1534-3411-1631
Voodoo Doll
Peach (Fruit)
Red Candy
July Birthstone (Ruby)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Feedback
100% (429) +
☆☆☆Status: OFFLINE☆☆☆​
Hello Everyone,

Selling these leftover collectibles, most from 2014 and around there since that's the last time I was really on:

May Birthstone[Old] - 200 TBT
March Birthstone [Old] - 200 TBT

Feel free to counter offer.

Last edited:
Hi! I can get:

Suicune
Sewaddle
Chimecho (Not sure if you can get a lvl 1 chimecho, because it's an evolution)

And ALSO I have a 6iv shiny Pachirisu. You'll need to bribe me though :) It's also volt absorb ability.

what is the cherry dated for? if it's from the past recent restocks i'd love to buy. (3/1-3/2)

Last edited:
Hi! I can get:

Suicune
Sewaddle
Chimecho (Not sure if you can get a lvl 1 chimecho, because it's an evolution)

And ALSO I have a 6iv shiny Pachirisu. You'll need to bribe me though :) It's also volt absorb ability.

I've seen Lvl 1's on GTS, I don't really care how people get the Pokemon, since it's just for my own gameplay and not online play.

Would Sewaddle and Chimecho have the IV's and Nature I'm looking for? Type of Pokeball?

Nature, Level, and Pokeball on Pachirisu?

Can you give me a price you are looking for, I'm not looking to bribe anyone, just people who want to do straight up price to sell.

- - - Post Merge - - -

what is the cherry dated for? if it's from the past recent restocks i'd love to buy. (3/1-3/2)

July 9, 2014

Last edited:
I've seen Lvl 1's on GTS, I don't really care how people get the Pokemon, since it's just for my own gameplay and not online play; a Lvl 2 Chimecho would be okay (using rare candy).

Would Sewaddle and Chimecho have the IV's and Nature I'm looking for? Type of Pokeball?

Nature, Level, and Pokeball on Pachirisu?

Can you give me a price you are looking for, I'm not looking to bribe anyone, just people who want to do straight up price to sell.

- - - Post Merge - - -

July 9, 2014

ahh okay that works for me actually if you would like to sell for 150. c:

I breed the pokemon so I cold easily get the sewaddle and chimecho with 5 ivs, the correct nature and I can try for lux ball.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Pachirisu is lvl 41, impish, pretty much not ev trained. I'll do it for 40tbt? Don't feel bad if you decline, don't feel pressured. :)

I breed the pokemon so I cold easily get the sewaddle and chimecho with 5 ivs, the correct nature and I can try for lux ball.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Pachirisu is lvl 41, impish, pretty much not ev trained. I'll do it for 40tbt? Don't feel bad if you decline, don't feel pressured. :)

Sorry, was driving back to my apartment. Hm, I'd be interested in buying the Pachirisu for 40 TBT, how much to breed the other two and Suicine?

I can get you all of these pokemon for the chocolate cake collectible.

Sorry, was driving back to my apartment. Hm, I'd be interested in buying the Pachirisu for 40 TBT, how much to breed the other two and Suicine?

70 tbt for (both, 35 tbt each) the two with 5ivs and 10 tbt for suicune?

Back