• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Clash of the New Leaves - The Bell Tree's Extravaganzabonanza of Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super awesome! I hope it isn't a big deal, but I expanded the timeframe by a day for voting and put submission a from getting the game until the 22nd. I just made the thread and then looked here! But yeah, totally excited!

I'm already writing the bases for the storyboard contest, I wish everybody good luck!

I think I'm going to participate in the drawing competition and trivia raffle. Highest I can get is last place. But meh. How old do you have to be to participate?

OH MY GOD WE GET TO WIN THE WHOLE OF YOUTUBE?! (you guys must be rich :D)

Can we enter more than one competition?

I updated some dates and added the link to the new thread for the home decoration competition.

Trivia? YES! The others? Still yes, but not quite that emphatic. I echo Eirynfox: May the best person/animal win!

I'm sooo excited for this! I've already drawn my picture for the art contest. I just gotta scan it, color it, and THEN send it in! I'm gonna take part in all the stuff I can. I love little contests like this. ^^

I submitted mine^^
It's no Da Vinci but I had a lot of fun drawing it. Can't wait for voting to begin, I want to see everyone elses!

Ah man, if only there was something for music here. Oh well. I can try and work something out with three out of the four options. If only I could draw haha.

Gah, that would be so fun. Do you make music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back