Clan boards

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
If we go through with these clans, we'll have a Clan category, and have a War board, and a Meeting board, where clans discuss their war plans and things. In the meeting board, there will be sub-boards for all X-number of clans, and each clan sub-board will have a password that will be given out to members of that clan.

What other clan boards do we need; other than the War and Meeting boards?

BULERIAS said:
If we go through with these clans, we'll have a Clan category, and have a War board, and a Meeting board, where clans discuss their war plans and things. In the meeting board, there will be sub-boards for all X-number of clans, and each clan sub-board will have a password that will be given out to members of that clan.

HQ Boards. Also, you can try to get a Clan Chat thing only for that clan.

clan leaders chat. Clan HQ for general chat between all poeple in a clan, and contests and stuff, I think the leader of that clan should choose what to have in it, they can ask you for it.

UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:

HQ Boards. Also, you can try to get a Clan Chat thing only for that clan.
Well, the meeting board will kinda be a HQ.

I was also thinking about a Weapons Board where you can buy weapons for REAL Bells... I don't know...

Should we use Bells to buy things for clans?

BULERIAS said:
I was also thinking about a Weapons Board where you can buy weapons for REAL Bells... I don't know...

Maybe. Like editing only in your clan board.

BAMBAM! said:
clan leaders chat. Clan HQ for general chat between all poeple in a clan, and contests and stuff, I think the leader of that clan should choose what to have in it, they can ask you for it.
Contests would be cool. Ranks would be a must in them, for wars and meetings with the head people in that clan.

UltraByte said:
BAMBAM! said:
Contests would be cool. Ranks would be a must in them, for wars and meetings with the head people in that clan.
Ranks.... boy, that'd be a lot to follow, but it sounds really good and fun.

BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BAMBAM! said:
Yeah. I used to go on Neopets, so I'm used to clans and guilds and crap like that. Not saying that our idea is crap, though.

UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BAMBAM! said:
Yeah. I used to go on Neopets, so I'm used to clans and guilds and crap like that. Not saying that our idea is crap, though.
Mhm.... you know, I once had forums of my own, and I could use ranks from them.... and maybe some ranks from Fire Emblem like Assassin, Warrior, and things like that...

BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BAMBAM! said:
Mhm.... you know, I once had forums of my own, and I could use ranks from them.... and maybe some ranks from Fire Emblem like Assassin, Warrior, and things like that...
Well, acutally, the ranks would be about the clan, like Star Wars would have ranks that do with Star Wars.

UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BAMBAM! said:
Well, acutally, the ranks would be about the clan, like Star Wars would have ranks that do with Star Wars.
Boy, this WILL be complicated. :yes:

BAMBAM! said:
I think we should test it out, see the problems, and fix it from there, and start over with it complete!

:)
Ok, you should see a Clan category and boards at the bottom soon.

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
I think we should test it out, see the problems, and fix it from there, and start over with it complete!

Okay. You should Password Protect it, so we can test it out.

UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:

Uh, ok, I PM'd you both the password

BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:

Uh, ok, I PM'd you both the password
Okay. I'll get in when I get the password.

BULERIAS said:

we need a allaince board. Clans can make alliances there, and then share eachothers passwords so battles and other things can be planned amongst alliances.
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:

but we should also be able tobuy weapons and powers.

AC1983FAN said:
BULERIAS said:

we need a allaince board. Clans can make alliances there, and then share eachothers passwords so battles and other things can be planned amongst alliances.
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:

but we should also be able tobuy weapons and powers.
Alliances can be done over PM.

People can already have powers/weapons, so no real need for that.

Back