chopsticks! : D

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Wute, Wute, Wute!

i just figured out how to use chopsticks

^_^

now i dont need to hear all that crap from people who pretend they know how...

its simple... you just hold them... and shovel it in... XD

so... this does have a point... can you eat with chopsitcks... like... eat, and not take 6 hours for a bowl of rice?

*continues with rice*

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
You're so lucky. I've found a way to use them, but it requires me to stab the food.
yeah, i used to do that... back in the day

(the day being when i was 6 years old)

*sigh*

such good memories...

PIRANHA2 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
You're so lucky. I've found a way to use them, but it requires me to stab the food.
yeah, i used to do that... back in the day

(the day being when i was 6 years old)

*sigh*

such good memories...
<_< Not all of us are Chopstick masters.

:rofl:

i've only used chop-chops like twice, i usually just use a spoon(it takes like 2 minutes to eat each grain of rice if you use chopsticks).

It's easier just to stab the food with the. :yes: But that doesn't work with rice. :no:

By the way, this could probably go in Off Topic. Why do so many people put ok threads here?

Bastoise99 said:
I don't like you Fish...I can never you use a pair of chopstcks...
ITS TOO HARD!!!
i could never use them before either... its strange that they suddenly worked for me..

my advice... dont listen to people who try to teach you how to eat with them... itt'l only make things worse

:p

@storm- i wasn't exactly sure if this would turn into spam or not... hopefully not, so yeah, i put it here... then i figured out it wasn't spambait... 2 minutes after posting

i cnat use scop sticks period i have to pick the rice up and put it in my mouth when my family goes to japenesse resteraunts ^^ who ever can use chopsticks is lucky^^

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
It's easier just to stab the food with the. :yes: But that doesn't work with rice. :no:

By the way, this could probably go in Off Topic. Why do so many people put ok threads here?
Usually because they are not sure of what board they should be posted on.

Wow, I learned to do that when I was about 4. >__> I never eat rice with anything else.

PikMino42 said:
Wow, I learned to do that when I was about 4. >__> I never eat rice with anything else.
heh, yeah, its more fun to eat it with sticks... and its probably medically good for you somehow... or some university will say it is sometime...

PIRANHA2 said:
PikMino42 said:
heh, yeah, its more fun to eat it with sticks... and its probably medically good for you somehow... or some university will say it is sometime...

The only way it is medically good for you is that you won't have to waste energy washing forks and spoons.

Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
PikMino42 said:

The only way it is medically good for you is that you won't have to waste energy washing forks and spoons.

heh

i dunno... the ones i have are made of ivory... i think... it looks like ivory... and i have to wash them, they are more of a pain to wash than forks

PIRANHA2 said:
Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
PikMino42 said:

heh

i dunno... the ones i have are made of ivory... i think... it looks like ivory... and i have to wash them, they are more of a pain to wash than forks

:p (let's start a long chain of

:p smileys. :p)

But still, they're pretty straight, and that's easier to clean than a fork.

Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
PikMino42 said:

heh

:p (let's start a long chain of

:p smileys. :p)

But still, they're pretty straight, and that's easier to clean than a fork.

yes, but when you put them in a dishwasher... its hard for them to stay put, and they end up being sawed in half

they dont fit in the Silverwear section either

:( i learned this the hard way

Back