• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Chocolate cake collectible

yumeria

weiss from remnant
Bells
Yellow Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (103) +
i'm selling my chocolate cake collectible

3.5K btb or 3K btbAND another thing, you make an offer for this one ( i wouldn't mind a diancie for example with the 3k bells xD )

Last edited:
i've pmed you

- - - Post Merge - - -

toothless12 i tried to pm you back but your inbox is full so i vmed you insteed.

Oh no I'm to late D;

Chocolate cake collectibles are very hard to find these days :<
oh well ~ if you have a spare I can offer 4ktbt or other birthstone collectibles. Everything is hidden but I promise I have them :)

i've pmed you ChocolateChips

because if you want to buy it for 4k , you can

Last edited:
Birthstones are only gift able once. I regret selling my choco cake now. 13 cherries ill offer

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and a July birthstone.

i'm not interested in an all collectibles trade it's either all btb or 3 k bells and something other ( like i was offering, a diancie for example)

If I had 3K I would take your offer ;-;, but since I don't, all I can offer are the villagers in my cycling, pokemon in the shop(minus eggs, and that stuff) and birthstones, one of the popsicles I bought, 9 tbt, and perhaps maybe something else?

Last edited:
Back