childhood online computer games? (club penguin, webkinz, etc)

YES! I remember I used to be hooked on club penguin when I was really young hahaha! This really brings me back! I remember one of my friends got banned on club penguin for saying something LOL They went pretty ham on banning people XD

Not sure if anyone remembers, but I really loved Putt Putt games! They were so much fun to play ; v; I'll never forget it!

Last edited:
YES! I remember I used to be hooked on club penguin when I was really young hahaha! This really brings me back! I remember one of my friends got banned on club penguin for saying something LOL They went pretty ham on banning people XD

Not sure if anyone remembers, but I really loved Putt Putt games! They were so much fun to play ; v; I'll never forget it!

oh ye i remember those they really take me back...

oh ye i remember those they really take me back...

YESS!! They really do!! I love Putt Putt games so much hahaha they were so cute and adorable ; v ; I don't remember where I left the games ; __ ; Might have given the disk away or lost it ahh

The games I played the most were Woozworld and Poptropica. I used to play a lot of girls go games which is how I found out about those two. I think my first social game was Fantage, then I moved to a game called Migoland, then I moved to Woozworld.

ngl I hated Club Penguin because you had to be a member if you wanted ANYTHING cool. I lasted like a day on that game lmao

I mostly played Runescape. There were some cool flash games I played a lot too, I remember this game called DJ Fu, it’s a side scroller where you have to collect records to bring to a club at the end if each level. Oh, and games where you drop water balloons from atop a building, and get points for hitting pedestrians/traffic, those were hilarious lol.

I'm 30 so...

Mr. Potato Head Saves Veggie Valley, Lenny's Music Tunes, Highlights computer game.

As an early teen, Roller Coaster Tycoon (making the roller coaster cars fly off track lol) and Sims Deluxe.

Last edited:
Back