• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Chicken Smoothie Pets (for TBT)

Aleigh

sans n pap need to be protected under all costs
Bells
Switch
8231-3590-6823
New Horizons Token
Pink Hybrid Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (101) +
I'm mostly looking for R / VR / OMGSR pets, especially list pets. I'd love to pay some tbt for your pets, just name your price. My user is #Colin O'Donewithyou, feel free to send a trade over even if it isn't for tbt!

Last edited:
Ive been on CS since 2011 so I'll log on and see what I have!

I haven't been on Chickensmoothie for a while, but I have pets from your wishlist I can give you in exchange for TBT (username is Frostedflames).
I can make a trade suggestion, or you can just look around and see what you want, I don't mind either way.

I haven't been on Chickensmoothie for a while, but I have pets from your wishlist I can give you in exchange for TBT (username is Frostedflames).
I can make a trade suggestion, or you can just look around and see what you want, I don't mind either way.

I didn't find any pets for tbt, but I did see a few items. I sent over a trade.

I've never really been interested in items over there, so just 1 TBT if that's okay with you.

I've never really been interested in items over there, so just 1 TBT if that's okay with you.

That's fine with me, thank you c:
I sent the tbt

Sorry for the late response, I accepted the trade on Chicken Smoothie.

I don't really know what I'm doing on chicken smoothie, but I know I have an advent list pet, some other rares, and a bunch more? You can feel free to look through any of the categories here, I'm willing to trade any of my pets or items for TBT! :>

I don't really know what I'm doing on chicken smoothie, but I know I have an advent list pet, some other rares, and a bunch more? You can feel free to look through any of the categories here, I'm willing to trade any of my pets or items for TBT! :>

I'd love to buy the advent list. How much?

I'd love to buy the advent list. How much?
Ahh I really have no idea tbh ;v; You can honestly just offer anything you have in kind and if it seems relatively fair I'll accept (if that works for you)? Sorry I can't be more help, I don't know exact conversion rates. orz

Ahh I really have no idea tbh ;v; You can honestly just offer anything you have in kind and if it seems relatively fair I'll accept (if that works for you)? Sorry I can't be more help, I don't know exact conversion rates. orz

is 30tbt okay? Or is that too low? I'm not quite sure either tbh

Back