• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ~CHIBI MAYOR W/ VILLAGER ART~! [2/2] RLC/TBT

Woot! I'm going to request two characters if that is okay? If not just let me know and i will choose one. ;D

Both in Style #2

Reference #1: x
Villager: Diana
Text: Mayor Lyn (and with the heart)
Extras: Could you draw her hair similar to your mayor's? ^~^
Price: 350 TBT

Reference #2: x
Text: None

I'm paying 700 TBT in total. :)
Both on transparent backgrounds, pretty please. <3

Last edited:
Thank you so much i love it, so perfect! Can't wait to use it!!!! Sending in payment!

Last edited:
Hello I'd like to order style #2 please!

My mayor:

pandapples_transparent.jpg
HNI_0072.JPG

I'd love her villager doll to be Melba! If possible could I have one transparent ver without text and one with green text that says mayor panda?

Thank you so much :D

Thank you so much i love it, so perfect! Can't wait to use it!!!! Sending in payment!

Aww, she looks so cute in your sig! I'm glad you like it :) Thank you for commissioning me! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woot! I'm going to request two characters if that is okay? If not just let me know and i will choose one. ;D

Both in Style #2

Reference #1: x
Text: Mayor Lyn (and with the heart)
Extras: Could you draw her hair similar to your mayor's? ^~^

Reference #2: x
Text: None

I'm paying 700 TBT in total. :)
Both on transparent backgrounds, pretty please. <3

Of course~ Two is fine! I'll just put you into two slots <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I'd like to order style #2 please!

My mayor:

I'd love her villager doll to be Melba! If possible could I have one transparent ver without text and one with green text that says mayor panda?

Thank you so much :D

You got it! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huuu I think I just missed a slot ;w; I shall be lurking~

I can reserve you a slot for my next opening if you'd like <3

Aww, she looks so cute in your sig! I'm glad you like it :) Thank you for commissioning me! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course~ Two is fine! I'll just put you into two slots <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

You got it! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can reserve you a slot for my next opening if you'd like <3

Ahh that'd be great, thank you so much!

TBH I probably will be back when you have more newer designs lol!

Haha, I'm almost always trying new things to keep switching it up xD Really like doing the villager sigs though so I might stay on those a little bit :)

Back