• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ~CHIBI MAYOR W/ VILLAGER ART~! [2/2] RLC/TBT

Wendy Crossing

call me wendy ॣ•͈ᴗ•͈ ॣ
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (192) +

FULL!

Hiya! I'm back temporarily! (Yay!)

**I'm taking 2, count them 2, slots! It's been a month since I've done these exact types of drawings so there may be slight changes in appearance. I will need full references of your character! And again, this is only for mayor/human OC art/mayor and villager doll sig art!

Please allow me at least a week to draw it! Art block happens, and I would rather work on your drawing when my hand is cooperating. I'm also a full time college student! Sometimes I'm more busy than others. I'll do my best to be speedy though~!

I'll have a few different styles/ways that I will have available for you to choose from! When ordering, just tell me which style it is that you would like!

Please pay after I have finished! I will VM you when it's finished and post it here on the thread!

Also, please be polite <3

*You may use the drawing however you would like, just don't claim you drew it or anything silly like that :)

PRICE GUIDE

Style 1: $2 (+$1 for each additional villager after the first one)/200 TBT +50 per extra
Style 2: $3/350 TBT
Style 3: $3/350 TBT
Style 4: $3/350 TBT

**RLC payment will be through Paypal. PM me for the information~ Thank you, loves <3

SLOTS:
1. Pokemanz (x)
2. CuteYuYu

EXAMPLE OF STYLE 1: (ROUND MAYOR WITH VILLAGER)

aDKz5eZ.png

EXAMPLE OF STYLE 2: (CHIBI WITH ONE VILLAGER DOLL)
srHEZCo.png

EXAMPLE OF STYLE 3* (CHIBI WITH SPRITES):
1KRBmFP.png

EXAMPLE OF STYLE 4**: (CHIBI WITH VILLAGER DOLL ON BENCH)
53Qc0AN.png

*Tell me the things you would like on the drawing: Mayor Name, Town Name, Villagers, FC, DA, and Timezone

**Tell me Bench Colour, Villager Doll, and Mayor Name

FINISHED PICKUP:
For CuteYuYu:
CNP2vs3.png

Last edited:
this is so cute! i'd totally buy but i'm trying desperately to save tbt. good luck :)

Okay! Thank you for ordering! I'll put you down :) And that's the outfit you would like, right? I'm just making sure <3

Oh! And do you want a specific pose or would you like me to pick one?

Last edited:
Okay! Thank you for ordering! I'll put you down :) And that's the outfit you would like, right? I'm just making sure <3

Oh! And do you want a specific pose or would you like me to pick one?

Yep, thats the dress. I made it myself. As for pose...hmm. Maybe something sweet/bashful? If she were holding something, it would be a blue pansy, a jacob's ladder or a pink carnation.

Would you like for me to send the TBT now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oooh, her eyes are the deeper green, not the bright green. ;)

Either one of these two, or possible Together o//w//o
Thanks for considering <3!

Either one of these two, or possible Together o//w//o
Thanks for considering <3!

I'll give the girl a go first and see how it goes from there! But I'll go ahead and put you down in one of the slots :) Thank you <3

I finished~! I went ahead and did them both in the same picture. Let me know when you're on and I'll upload it :)

Last edited:
Gotta save up more OMG your style is so cute : D Would look cute for my OC <3 If you do OC's : )

Hello, are you still taking people? I'll edit this with my ref.
Edit: Could you do a chibi version of my Tera character? Ref is here and no need to draw her weapon if you can't. :)

Last edited:
Gotta save up more OMG your style is so cute : D Would look cute for my OC <3 If you do OC's : )

Thank you so much~! And yep, I do OC's :) Hope I get to do some art for you in the future <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello are you still taking people? If so, i'll edit this with my ref. :)

I am! Thank you for your interest :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, are you still taking people? I'll edit this with my ref.
Edit: Could you do a chibi version of my Tera character? Ref is here and no need to draw her weapon if you can't. :)

I can do that for sure! I'll put your name down. Thank you <3

Back