• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ~CHIBI MAYOR W/ VILLAGER ART~! [2/2] RLC/TBT

Style: 4
Reference: (x) (x) (x) (x) (x) wearing (x)
Notes: Looking tired, bags under eyes, black lipstick
Color: Pastel purple
Total: 500tbt

Last edited:
I would like to order style 2 please :D

52H0cos.png

And could I be with kiki please :D <3

Last edited:
OMG omg omg omg!! style 2!!!?!!!? wtf~!! So good! I am back! Hopefully there is a spot ._.

Type: Style 2
Reference:
http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/SimpleSignature/library/Simple?sort=3&page=1
Amount: 350
Villager: Beau!
Comment: I love the style you have as an example and in your signature, do you mind if the eyes are shut like that? or something very similar. I REALLY love that exact style~[/QUOTE]
Extra: I also see that you added "Mayor Wendy" Do you mind if I can get a SECOND copy with just "Simple" on it with a heart as well below it? If extra I can pay.

Last edited:
OMG omg omg omg!! style 2!!!?!!!? wtf~!! So good! I am back! Hopefully there is a spot ._.

Type: Style 2
Reference:
http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/SimpleSignature/library/Simple?sort=3&page=1
Amount: 350
Villager: Beau!
Comment: I love the style you have as an example and in your signature, do you mind if the eyes are shut like that? or something very similar. I REALLY love that exact style~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Extra: I also see that you added "Mayor Wendy" Do you mind if I can get a SECOND copy with just "Simple" on it with a heart as well below it? If extra I can pay.

Haha, no problem! I'll put you into the second slot! You don't have to pay extra, it's no trouble <3 Do you want the first copy to be blank or say "Mayor Simple"?

Last edited:
Haha, no problem! I'll put you into the second slot! You don't have to pay extra, it's no trouble <3 Do you want the first copy to be blank or say "Mayor Simple"?

The first copy would be blank, and the second copy would just say "Simple" with the heart on the bottom or anywhere! :D tysm~

Roxi-riot's art has been uploaded!

I'm off to bed~ I'll try to get Simple's finished before I head out tomorrow afternoon <3

*screams* Style 2! I must have! ; v ; Could you save me a spot for when you have slots available, pretty please?

Ah wow style 2 is way too cute. I will also be on the lookout for slots!

*screams* Style 2! I must have! ; v ; Could you save me a spot for when you have slots available, pretty please?

I will! I'm opening them up tomorrow morning, so I'll be sure to put you down <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah wow style 2 is way too cute. I will also be on the lookout for slots!

Aw thank you! I'll be opening them up tomorrow morning :)

Last edited:
All caught up with art! Commissions will open around 6/7 A.M. PST!

Last edited:
Taking commissions for the day! I'm heading to bed so feel free to post if you'd like to request <3

Back