• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✩⋆ chibi character sprites!! [open]

just opened up a spot up if anyone wants to jump in :3

Could I request one for my New Horizons villager? I can offer 200 NMT, 60 tbt, or 4mil IGB? Your choice.
NVM I'll let someone else take that last slot. Lovely art tho!

Last edited:
hii im wondering if instead of a mask for my character bandages? ty!!

and can you also put small fairy wings (sryy for a lot)

Same boat here! Have yet to pay, please let me know whenever you're available and when's a good time for you!! :>

and can you also put small fairy wings (sryy for a lot)

i would need a ref for that but your offer was only 1m. i don't have a lot of spare time to do these so i think it's probably best that i free up your space, we don't seem to be on the same page x

i would need a ref for that but your offer was only 1m. i don't have a lot of spare time to do these so i think it's probably best that i free up your space, we don't seem to be on the same page x
srry i could not respond sooner i was gone yesterday!! and i would be find without them. srry for wasting ur time

and i dont mind if im at the end

Hello! If your still open I would like you to make my character! I will send the TBT once or if you confirm! Here is my character! Can you make him hold the Green Bunny Balloon? Here are the items I wear as well! I hope this is everything! If there is something I am missing just ask!

1665705580978.png
1665705608598.png
1665705617703.png
1665705624393.png
1665705719391.png

(Driver's Hat, Jade Plaid Tee, Military Pants, Lace-up Boots) (Private, It's a Party! Hairstyle,)
Garrison! (Animal Crossing New Leaf) By Yanrima!.jpg
1665705767971.png

Hello! If your still open I would like you to make my character! I will send the TBT once or if you confirm! Here is my character! Can you make him hold the Green Bunny Balloon? Here are the items I wear as well! I hope this is everything! If there is something I am missing just ask!

super cute character design! i'd love to draw him lol sorry for the late reply x

opening this again for a bit :3
leave your orders! x

These are so pretty!! I can never seem to catch you when you're open 😅

I'd love a pixel of my girly.
Offer : 300 TBT (I can pay upfront as soon as the offer is accepted <3)
Thank you so much for considering!

These are so pretty!! I can never seem to catch you when you're open 😅

I'd love a pixel of my girly.
Offer : 300 TBT (I can pay upfront as soon as the offer is accepted <3)
Thank you so much for considering!
ooh very cute!! & you’re too sweet lol thank you so much :3 i’d love to make her! 300 tbt sounds more than fair, i’ll add you to my list & get started on her ^^ xx
Post automatically merged:

i’d love to order one of them if possible!
omg so cute! :3 what’s your offer? xx

ooh very cute!! & you’re too sweet lol thank you so much :3 i’d love to make her! 300 tbt sounds more than fair, i’ll add you to my list & get started on her ^^ xx
Post automatically merged:

omg so cute! :3 what’s your offer? xx
how does 300tbt sound? :3

Back