• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Cherry in boxes! 🐶🍒📦

starlit romance

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
A friend has offered me a dreamy, and Cherry was the first to want to leave! She's ready to leave now!

I'm mostly looking for bells, but am also in the market for the pink/white cute sofa, vanity, and chair.

In the first few days of the game someone posted that they got a white dress with angel wings on the back of it from a balloon, but I've yet to prove it's existence? If you have that, I am super looking for it too!

Or, like, a bunch of rocks?? I'm in a rocks crisis.

As you can see I have nothing planned for this. Make me an offer and I probably will not refuse?

i don’t have much but i can probably get some bells and rocks together- how much would you want?

I can offer you 3* stacks of stones (so 90 in total), 300k bells, and 5 tickets.

..if she hasn't been sold yet 😅

*Edited for having found more rocks

7 NMTs, 5 stacks of stones, 300k bells sound good? I have the white/pink cute sofa, and a pink and white lawn chair

Okay, here's me not knowing how this all works..
This isn't an auction, so am I not allowed to update my offer?

Back