• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking For Cherry and Bella

marmar7

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
I really want to have my cool punk girls in town! I'd be willing to pay IGB, or give some items for them! I don't care if they're original or not, but it'd be so cool if Bella had her original shirt!!

Okay! That'd be great! Ill give you the tbt after I talk to her while she's in boxes, if that's okay?

I have Cherry's amiibo card. I can scan her into my second town for you and put her into boxes. Is 20 tbt bells fair as well?

I added you. My FC is 1263-6320-3722

- - - Post Merge - - -

I appreciate it so much! But I'll only have 13 tbt after this, and honestly I have no idea how I got 33 or how to get more haha. I could give you IGB if you'd like!

I appreciate it so much! But I'll only have 13 tbt after this, and honestly I have no idea how I got 33 or how to get more haha. I could give you IGB if you'd like!
Sorry, I have plenty of IGBs. However, if you like, I can wait till you get another 4 tbt bells, no rush. TBT bells are commonly earnt by posting in varies sections of the forum. As I mentioned, it's an amiibo card, I can move her in and out at anytime.

Last edited:
I'm ready whenever you are! c:
Alright, sweet! Give me about 10-15 minutes to time travel, and I will open.

She's ready and my gate is open! Look for Kokoro from Dokidoki.

Last edited:
Back