Chat not working

Bromley

Bells
Why isn't the IRC Chat working? I have Java but it says that it can't find it. A 404/moved to Carolina (North or South, I can't remember).

Yeah, something isn't right. Most likely it has something to do with how it was installed on TBT, through a code or something. Boy, you wouldn't think both the chat and arcade would be down at the same time, huh?

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Yeah, something isn't right. Most likely it has something to do with how it was installed on TBT, through a code or something. Boy, you wouldn't think both the chat and arcade would be down at the same time, huh?
and global wifi is down >__> and my power went off like 12 min ago...

:eek: everything is down!

Actually it's not our end... there's something wrong with randomnet...

Really? It was just slow for me. Shaun has to close the chat early today because of technical difficulties.

RandomNet did not go down, my webhost did. And I have no idea what happened to my host, but until then, I created a backup using the old backup I made about a day before I had made the colour scheme selector. Luckly, I found the index file for it in my temp directory because I had edited the file in smartftp. So without further ado, the backup.

(And AOTS, I have no idea where you got moved to carolina.)

The "moved to Carolina" (north or south I can't remember) comes from the fact that 404 is a zip code there so since the page can't load/exist, they say it moved to Carolina. I got it from Webopedia.

Thnaks luigiman.

;) I'll put the temp one up, please tell me when your website is back.

Just an update, my host, influxhost(.net, just incase you want to check it out, because you don't want to go to .com, trust me), was hacked, so their main site is back up, unfortunatly, it just so happens that they didn't make any backups of server 2, the server I think I'm on. :\ So, luckly I had the backup I made a couple days before, so once they recreate my account, I can upload what I have, just luckly I don't host any important things that use mysql, because I forgot to back that up, I apologize for the inconvience and thank you for your patience.

Back