• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

charlotte's art spot

i made 1 new friend for buttermilk... tori the bird

& her mum, lapis
bird_bases_by_blueberryshortstack_dbusgfc.png

more friends coming.... maybe...

Feb 4, 2022
Platform Spring OC Lila yellow white orange flowers butterflies bestfriendsally_ccexpress_ccex...png
my animal crossing oc, daughter of lolly & punchy
Lila looks very happy in her flower garden~

Feb 23, 2022
Platform Spring Fakemon Senscent white cosmos red pansies bestfriendsally_ccexpress.png
my kyou region fakemon - dragon/psychic type
Lots of sweet Mago Berries for Senscent! It seems no matter how many it eats, it just wants more!

Mar 16, 2022
Platform Spring SoS pet cat Eri tulips lilies butterflies bestfriendsally_ccexpress.png

my kitty in sos poot

she hates the rain... she eventually learnt that she has to wait outside of buildings for me & outside the mine, when i go there :>

If you give Eri tasty pet treats she'll never stop following you around! But even more than treats, she loves playing with her mouse ball!

Apr 3, 2022 *day after my birthday*
Platform Spring Buttermilk the mouse common butterflies white red cosmos bestfriendsally_ccexp...png
my mouse oc, buttermilk
Buttermilk the mouse looks very happy to see you! She wants to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Sunday (dec 11 2022)
Chibi Tamami.png
my eevee-sona, tamami
You're having so much fun with your Nintendo Switch!

chapter 1 - old-friends
the ending theme for this is 'Pokémon Movie03 Japanese Song - Niji ga Umareta hi' since rina was a little bit lonely when her brother got taken... and she thinks her parents died *spoiler alert: they might not be*

*characters in this chapter:

rina the nidoran (F)
Pera the chatot (F)
accella the jolteon (F)
luvena the sylveon (F)
Brownie the furret (F)
moko the flaaffy (F)

rina walked for a bit, with pera flying beside her, before resting on the grass after walking through a bush outside *Serene Village*

rina: nido-onichan~... :blue: by stuck-in-suburbia

pera: it'll be alright, rina~

a little bit later... a jolteon & a sylveon pass by in the grass... *their names are accella & luvena*

accella then noticed rina... noticing that she looks sad...

accella: wait, luvena!

luvena: huh? what, accella?

accella: come here...

luvena comes over...

accella: look over there

luvena looks

luvena: it's rina & pera

luvena: aw... i wonder what's wrong~

accella: shall we go find out?

luvena: yeah
:) (Smile)

luvena starts to go over to her...

accella follows

then rina hears the rustling in the grass...

rina: hm? w- who's there?

rina slowly sniffs around at the grass...

pera: what's up, rina?

accella & luvena pops out

rina gets a little surprised/scared and jumps behind the small ledge... she pops her head out from behind the ledge

pera: rina?

accella: ^^' ah.. i'm sorry we didn't mean to startle you...

pera: hi, luvena, hi, accella

accella: hi, rina

rina: oh, it's you, luvena... accella...

luvena: ... are you ok? i noticed you were maybe feeling a bit down

rina: oh, well... :blue: by stuck-in-suburbia... well, my 'big brother' got taken by a serviper & carnivine *names are vipe (F) & carni (M)*

luvena: :worries:
rina: nido-onichan~ Sad Cutecookies Mascot by SaltyEevee

luvena looks at accella, a little worried at hearing this...

rina: thinking 'after i lost my parents as well' Sad Cutecookies Mascot by SaltyEevee

rina: Meowth Sad by Veritis

pera puts her wing on rina's back

rina: i have to rescue my brother.. but i'm scared Fluttershy frightend by Freakshowbeasts

luvena pets rina on her head

rina: hmm?

luvena: it's ok, rina... it's ok to be scared sometimes...

accella: scaredy cat...

rina: Vulpix Sweat drop

luvena looks at rina

she comforts her

luvena: accella, don't be mean Limestone is worried

pera: Pikachu (Agrees) [V1]

accella: ^^'... i'm sorry, rina Squirtle Err by RoxasPikachu

rina looks at him

accella: Celestia smile

rina: ok, i- i forgive you.. Neko Emoji-42 (Kawaii Moe Smile) [V3]

accella, luvena & pera smile

rina, remembering that she misses her brother...
rina: nido-onichan Young Lucy (Sad) [V3] by Jerikuto

luvena: it'll be alright, rina

she strokes her

pera nods

luvena: we were taking a walk

accella: do you want to come with us?

rina: thanks, but i'll be alright here, with pera i think

luvena: are you sure?

rina: i think so, yeah...

pera: i'm with her, don't worry

luvena: alright, then.... at least have someone else stay with you as well, for a while...

i know... brownie? can you come over here, please?

brownie: um? yes?

brownie then notices rina..

brownie: hey, it's rina..

brownie comes over

pera: hi, brownie

brownie: hi ^^

rina: hi, brownie

rina hugs her

pera smiles

brownie: is everything alright, rina? what are you doing out here?

luvena: she's feeling a bit sad, cause her brother got taken
:( (Sad)

brownie: what? nido got taken... that's terrible
:( (Sad)

she puts her paw on rina's back gently

brownie: don't worry, i'll take care of her

rina: Shi Yoon icon by AsahiGirl

pera: me too...

luvena: ok, rina... brownie.. bye bye

accella: bye...

rina & brownie wave bye bye

a little bit after that... brownie, rina & pera had falled asleep next to each other...

later after that... rina wakes up, stretches... she looks up at the sky...

then moko came along, going for a walk

she heard something...

rina: sighs.... oni-chan~

moko: hey, that's rina... & brownie... pera too

she starts to comes over

rina hears something

rina gently nudges brownie & pera awake

rina: brownie, wake up

brownie: hmm?

pera: what's the matter, rina?

rina: look over there....

brownie: hmm? hang on, that's moko

pera: it's moko

moko comes and kneels down

moko: hey, rina, brownie, pera.. how are you?

rina: hi, moko

rina hugs her

she pets rina... Cute anime wolf girl getting petted by Aurora-Alley

brownie & pera:

moko: what are you doing out here, rina?

rina: well, i... Meowth Sad

moko: are you ok? rina?

rina: i- um...... ... my big brother got taken by a serviper & carnivine

moko: oh dear Pikachu not sure

brownie & pera: Pikachu not sure

rina: i miss him & want to rescue him... but... i'm scared

moko Pats her

moko: There, there, Rina, don't be scared, I shall help find him

rina: Cute anime wolf girl getting petted by Aurora-Alley would you?

moko: of course

rina: thanks~

rina starts to smile a bit.... brownie & pera are happy about this

moko: You're welcome. Now, do you know where they took him?

rina: umm.. i'm not really sure... Sad Cutecookies Mascot by SaltyEevee

moko: ok, rina... don't worry... maybe if we continue down the road, we'll find some help to find him

rina: okay~

brownie: can i come too, rina, moko?

pera: me too

rina looks at moko, asking if they can come

moko: of course, you're our friends, after all

brownie & pera: yay!

rina: thankyou

moko:

rina, brownie & pera follow behind as moko walks down the path

*end of chapter 1*

i made this on 10 ‎December ‎2022 :>

shining pearl playthrough 4
dfjyt9g-6b875757-ed83-4d75-a427-90b6e3d71337.jpg

they're good friends... they lived in mt coronet together...

asa the meditite: brave nature, capable of taking hits
chiru the chingling: lax nature, scatters things often

pmd red rescue team *for my anime-type playthrough that i have been planning recently... that i'm going to save for very last... like a kind of commemorative promotion type of thing..... maybe......

only 4 members allowed on the team.. sooo... these girls *no absol, no smeargle, no gardevoir... just these 4 girls*
pmd_rrt___team_appreciation__evolved_by_akarifan25_dfk9ve5-fullview.jpg

Team appreciation, when evolved... all except for lada the ratatta... she doesn't like raticates *well, maybe except for her parents... that's different*

tequila the eevee/vaporeon (F) (Naive nature) - iron tail, quick attack, bite/aurora beam, hydro pump (friend bow) *this girl loves cute pokemon.... & she can swim* she's afraid of gengars, though....

pekku the pikachu/raichu (F) (Hardy nature) - quick attack, focus punch, thunderbolt, hidden power (sneak scarf - her mum gave it to her for her 4th birthday & she loves it)

lādá the rattata (F) (docile nature) - quick attack, hyper fang, blizzard, attract (defense scarf) *she doesn't like raticates, so she doesn't want to become one*

shān the sandshrew/sandslash (F) (docile nature) - slash, dig, brick break, aerial ace (zinc band)

Last edited:
brt___team_nekomi_by_akarifan25_dfki0c5-fullview.jpg

pmd blue rescue team *for my anime-type playthrough that i have been planning recently...

i think that this drawing came out rather well.... especially the meowth & cyndaquil part.. it's so cute!!!!! :love:
meowth are always cuter on all four paws, after all :3

team nekomi = japanese for cat, neko & japanese for mouse - nezumi

(timid) beu the cyndaquil/quilava (f) - flamethrower, quick attack, brick break, smokescreen (friend bow) ... beu's afraid of gengars....

(quirky) na the meowth/persian (m) - fury swipes, bite/water pulse, thunderbolt, dig (defense scarf)

(gentle) yan the yanma (m) - aerial ace, psychic, detect, sonicboom (weather scarf) *yan won't evolve*

(docile) jyu the swinub/piloswine (m) - blizzard, rain dance, sandstorm, tackle (detect band)

Last edited:
blue_rescue_team__team_nekomi__evolved_by_akarifan25_dfkjt5i-fullview.jpg

team nekomi, evolved

(timid) beu the cyndaquil/quilava (f) - flamethrower, quick attack, brick break, smokescreen (friend bow)

(quirky) na the meowth/persian (m) - fury swipes, water pulse, thunderbolt, dig (defense scarf)

(gentle) yan the yanma (m) - aerial ace, psychic, detect, sonicboom (weather scarf) *yan won't evolve*

(docile) jyu the swinub/piloswine (m) - blizzard, rain dance, sandstorm, tackle (detect band)

Last edited:
pmd_explorers_of_sky_team___team_pursuit_by_akarifan25_dfkkh8l-fullview.jpg

pmd explorers of sky *for my anime-type playthrough that i have been planning recently...

team pursuit

*i chose pursuit, cause in rescue team, there's a easter egg about the lucario rank & that if you were a riolu in explorers of sky, that's likely you.... but kale is too young to know that... not that he cares about that at that moment*

(sassy) kale the riolu/lucario (m) - force palm, quick attack, iron tail, bite (self-made blue friend bow) two things he doesn't like: dusknoirs & darkrais

(relaxed) liu the vulpix/ninetales (f) - Confuse ray, quick attack, fire spin, extrasensory (pink bow)

(docile) koko the phanpy/donphan (f) - earthquake, rollout, Secret Power, tackle (defense scarf)

(lax/hardy) chao the vibrava/flygon (m) - dragon breath, silver wind, aerial ace, Solarbeam (detect band)

Last edited:
pmd_eos__team_pursuit__evolved_by_akarifan25_dfkmxcm-fullview.jpg

Team Pursuit, Evolved

(sassy) kale the riolu/lucario (m) - force palm, quick attack, iron tail, bite (self-made blue friend bow)....

(relaxed) liu the vulpix/ninetales (f) - Confuse ray, quick attack, fire spin, extrasensory (pink bow)

(docile) koko the phanpy/donphan (f) - earthquake, rollout, Secret Power, tackle (defense scarf)

(lax/hardy) chao the vibrava/flygon (m) - dragon breath, silver wind, aerial ace, Solarbeam (detect band)

Last edited:
pmd_rrt___team_appreciation_by_akarifan25_dfieybg-fullview.jpg
pmd rrt - Team appreciation, not yet evolved

tequila the eevee/vaporeon (F) (Naive nature) - iron tail, quick attack (lv 23), Bite(lv 30)/aurora beam, hydro pump (ly 52) (friend bow) *this girl loves cute pokemon.... & she can swim*

she's afraid of gengars, though....

pekku the pikachu/raichu (F) (Hardy nature) - quick attack (lv 11), focus punch (TM01), thunderbolt (lv 26), hidden power (TM10) (sneak scarf - her mum gave it to her for her 4th birthday & she loves it)....

lādá the rattata (F) (docile nature) - quick attack (lv 7), hyper fang (lv 13), blizzard (TM14), attract (TM45) (defense scarf) *she doesn't like raticates, so she doesn't want to become one*

shān the sandshrew/sandslash (F) (docile nature) - slash (lv 23), dig (TM28), brick break (TM31), aerial ace (TM40) (zinc band)

Last edited:
eot___team_wish__unevolved_by_akarifan25_dfkp79b-fullview.jpg
Team Wish, Unevolved

i'm sure that weedle came out so cute!!!! ^^ the way she's looking
Heart

(naive nature) suri the skitty/delcatty moves: Sing (lv 8), Tackle(default), Heal Bell (lv 36), Iron Tail tm (TM23) *red bow* .... *she's afraid of dusknoirs & darkrais...*

hasty nature) mira the pikachu/raichu moves: Slam (lv 21), Thunderbolt (lv 26), Quick Attack (lv 13), Dig tm (TM28) *pink bow*

(gentle nature) weedle/kakuna/Tok the beedrill (F) moves: Pin Missile (lv 28), Agility (lv 31), Brick Break tm (TM31), Aerial Ace tm (TM40) *defense scarf* - Apple Woods - 4F-9F

(docile nature)dratini/dragonair Kuà the dragonite (F) moves: Dragon Rage (lv 15 dratini), Aqua Tail tm, Dragon Rush (lv 39), Dragon Dance (lv 53 dragonair) *twist band* - Craggy Coast - B1F-B9F

Last edited:
team_wish__evolved__2nd_stage_by_akarifan25_dfkpj9f-fullview.jpg
Team Wish, evolved, 2nd Stage

(naive nature) suri the skitty/delcatty moves: Sing (lv 8), Tackle(default), Heal Bell (lv 36), Iron Tail tm (TM23) *red bow* .... *she's afraid of dusknoirs & darkrais...*

hasty nature) mira the pikachu/raichu moves: Slam (lv 21), Thunderbolt (lv 26), Quick Attack (lv 13), Dig tm (TM28) *pink bow*

(gentle nature) weedle/kakuna/Tok the beedrill (F) moves: Pin Missile (lv 28), Agility (lv 31), Brick Break tm (TM31), Aerial Ace tm (TM40) *defense scarf* - Apple Woods - 4F-9F

(docile nature)dratini/dragonair Kuà the dragonite (F) moves: Dragon Rage (lv 15 dratini), Aqua Tail tm, Dragon Rush (lv 39), Dragon Dance (lv 53 dragonair) *twist band* - Craggy Coast - B1F-B9F

Last edited:
explorers of time *for my anime-type playthrough that i have been planning recently*

eot___team_wish__fully_evolved_by_akarifan25_dfgi6pm-fullview.jpg

Team Wish, fully evolved

(naive nature) suri the skitty/delcatty moves: Sing, Tackle, Hidden Power tm, Iron Tail tm *red bow* .... *she's afraid of dusknoirs & darkrais...*

hasty nature) mira the pikachu/raichu moves: Slam, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Dig tm *pink bow*

(gentle nature) weedle/kakuna/Tok the beedrill (F) moves: Pin Missile, Agility, Brick Break tm, Aerial Ace tm *defense scarf*

(docile nature) dratini/dragonair/Kuà the dragonite (F) moves: Dragon Rage, Aqua Tail tm, Dragon Rush, Dragon Claw tm *twist band*

dfkqduo-08d6fd1b-c204-4d8b-b37c-94d1a13c3160.png
(eot) - suri, as a pokemon trainer

(naive nature) suri the skitty/delcatty moves: Sing, Tackle, Hidden Power , Iron Tail *her skitty's name is actually ''sue''*

hasty nature) mira the pikachu/raichu moves: Slam, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Dig

gentle nature) Tok the beedrill (F) moves: Pin Missile, Agility, Brick Break tm, Aerial Ace

docile nature) Kuà the dragonite (F) moves: Dragon Rage, Aqua Tail , Dragon Rush, Dragon Claw

*her starter* chup the treecko/grovyle (m) moves:

Leaf Blade, Dig, Quick Attack, Absorb *at some point, he also had: Energy Ball, Bullet Seed & Slam*

yono the duskull (m) moves: Shadow Sneak, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp

_rrt__tequila__as_a_pokemon_trainer_by_akarifan25_dfkqdss-fullview.jpg
(rrt) tequila, as a pokemon trainer

she's from kanto

pekku the pikachu/raichu (F) (Hardy nature) - quick attack, focus punch, thunderbolt, hidden power

tequila the eevee/vaporeon (F) (Naive nature) - iron tail, quick attack, Bite , rain dance/hydro pump *her eevee's name is actually ''aoi''*

lādá the rattata (F) (docile nature) - quick attack, hyper fang, blizzard, attract

shān the sandshrew/sandslash (F) (docile nature) - slash, dig, brick break, aerial ace

? the hoppip/skiploom/jumpluff (gentle nature) -
Tackle, Sleep Powder, Defense Curl/Silver Wind, Confusion

? the spinda (modest nature) - Psybeam, Dizzy Punch, Tackle, Shadow Ball

Last edited:
_brt__beu__as_a_pokemon_trainer_by_akarifan25_dfksc10-fullview.jpg
(brt) beu, as a pokemon trainer

she's from johto

beu the cyndaquil/quilava (f) - flamethrower, quick attack, brick break, smokescreen *her cyndaquil's name is actually ''Keomi''

na the meowth/persian (m) - fury swipes, bite/water pulse, thunderbolt, dig

yan the yanma (m) - aerial ace, psychic, detect, sonicboom *yan won't evolve*

jyu the swinub/piloswine (m) - blizzard, rain dance, sandstorm, tackle

? the snubbull/granbull (M) - Tackle, Bite, Mud-Slap, Double Team

? the lotad/lombre (m) - Absorb, Razor Leaf, Water Gun, Flail

_eos__kale__as_a_pokemon_trainer_by_akarifan25_dfksfyt-fullview.jpg
(eos) kale, as a pokemon trainer

he's from sinnoh

kale the riolu/lucario (m) - force palm, quick attack, iron tail, bite *his riolu's name is actually ''Katashi''

liu the vulpix/ninetales (f) - Confuse ray, quick attack, fire spin, extrasensory (pink bow)

koko the phanpy/donphan (f) - earthquake, rollout, ancient power, tackle (defense scarf)

chao the vibrava/flygon (m) - dragon breath, silver wind, fly/aerial ace, giga drain (detect band)

? the teddiursa/ursaring (f) - Scratch, Zap Cannon, Hidden Power, Seed Bomb

? the igglybuff/jigglypuff/wigglytuff (m) - Sing, Pound, Hyper Voice, Play Rough

eod___team_shinkashinai_by_akarifan25_dfkxqke-fullview.jpg
Eod - Team Shinkashinai

explorers of darkness *for my anime-type playthrough that i have been planning recently*

team shinkashinai = not evolving *these 4 girls won't be evolving*

Ruri the piplup (f) (quirky): stealth rock (tm 76), flail (egg move), hydro pump (lv 43), blizzard (tm 14) (viridian bow)

Pou the torchic (f) (rash): dig (tm 28), flamethower (tm 34/lv 43), slash (lv 34), swords dance (tm 75) (yellow bow) (pronouced po.. as in poke)

Prism the abra (f) (gentle): focus punch (tm 1), shadow ball (tm 30), psychic (tm 29), shock wave (tm 34) (sky blue bow)

Flappy the zubat (F) (timid): supersonic (lv 5), bite (lv 13), air cutter (lv 25), aerial ace (tm 40) (violet bow) ....

she got her favourite bow taken away by a outlaw abomasnow... so she's a little scared of abomasnows... and she's sometimes timid & unsure what to do.... she also can't fly very well.... well, she can fly pretty good, but not all that well....

Last edited:
Back